Coming out.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: Anon

Requested by: Anon

Hope this one turned out good for it being so short, and apologies if I got any information wrong

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

I felt Nats lips drag down to my neck from the line of my jaw and I froze under her touch. Nat squeezed my thigh before pulling back.

"What's wrong?" She husked as she looked at me curiously.

"I need to tell you something." I cleared my throat.

"Go ahead, love." Nat straightened her posture and moved to sit criss cross on the couch.

"I'm asexual."

Nats mouth dropped open a little and she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I shouldn't have told you. I'm sorry I ruined the moment I just-" I groaned as I could feel the awkwardness start.

"No! I'm glad you told me, I'm just shocked... is all." Nat lightly chuckled to ease the growing tension in the room. "What does that mean exactly."

"Well," I started, "It means I may be attracted to some people but I don't experience sexual feelings or desires at all."

"Well, at least you still think I'm cute." Nat nudged my shoulder before cuddling into my side and turning the tv on.

I laughed before kissing the top of her head, glad she was so easily accepting, "Even if I couldn't see I would still think you were cute."