Fire bender.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Your powers are basically Johnny Storms

Storm!Reader

Prompt:

Requested by: @jjbunny2234xyz

Hope this turned out good!

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"We need to stop Doctor Doom before he destroys the city." Reed grunted over the coms.

"I have an idea, it's stupid, but it's an idea." I pushed myself off the broken road.

"Y/n don't do what I think you're about to do!" My sister Sue yelled at me.

"Just be ready when I say. Flame on!" My entire body was encompassed in the orange flame.

I knocked Doctor Doom to the ground before flying circles around him, creating a giant fire tornado.

"Y/n you're going to overheat! Remember what happened last time!?" Sue panicked.

"It's the only way. The metal will heat up and then we can solidify him with water." I grunted as I felt my body become weaker as I pushed myself to go faster and get hotter.

"NOW REED!" I yelled to Mr. Fantastic.

Reed and Thing broke the fire hydrant in half before aiming the water at Doctor Dooms blazing hot figure. Steam rose rapidly as he began to turn into a statue. I landed on the ground, doubling over as I began coughing up some blood.

"Are you okay?" Sue helped me stand.

"I think I'm... gonna.. oh boy." I mumbled before collapsing in her arms.

[...]

I groaned as I fluttered my eyes open, my vision becoming less and less blurry as a faint beeping was heard.

"Thank god you're awake." Sue sighed as she squeezed my hand.

"Y/n." Nat rushed into the room as she took my other hand.

"Mmmhey babe." I smiled lazily at her. "Why am I in here?"

"You're sick, y/n. You over exerted yourself and your body shut down. You'll be in here for awhile so you get the fluids and vitamins you need to heal." Sue told me.

"Did we win at least?"

Sue playfully rolled her eyes, "We did. I'll give you two some time to talk."

My sister left the room before I turned towards my girlfriend.

"You're an idiot Y/n Storm." Nat sat down in the chair Sue was occupying.

"And idiot who saved the world." I laughed.

"You had me worried. I just got back from a mission when I got the call."

"I'm sorry I worried you. You know me, I'm reckless." I squeezed her hand.

"It's going to get you killed one day." She let out a watery chuckle.

"Probably." I joked lightly to see her smile. "You gonna take care of me?"

"Obviously!" Nat snorted, "you'll die if I don't."

I laughed with her, "I could say the same to you, Natalia."