Jealous of him.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @arctic_ignis

Hope this turned out alright :)

Enjoy!

NATASHAS POV

I huffed in frustration as I watched y/n climb on Thors back and put him in a choke hold. The god was strong and easily lifted y/ns arms away from his neck and flipped her around, pinning her on the grass. Y/n laughed before twisting out of the gods hold and thus continuing their little game.

"Someone's jealous." Carol chuckled walking up next to me.

I scoffed, "I'm not jealous."

"Okayyy." Carol shrugged.

"Why would I be jealous? They're just wrestling." I shook my head, watching y/n pin thors arm behind his shirtless back.

"Getting defensive." Carol raised her hands in surrender, "With the way you're gripping that glass in your hand I'm surprised it hasn't broken yet."

I took a deep breath to calm myself down, relaxing the tight grip I had on the cup as Carol and I continued watching the pair.

"So if you're not jealous..." Carol started and I knew it was going to end badly, "Then you'd be okay with Thor asking y/n on a date. Since he likes her you know."

I choked on my own spit and had to take a drink of my lemonade.

"He what? Wait, never mind I don't care because I'm not jealous and I don't like y/n." I shook my head.

"Whatever you say." Carol clicked her tongue.

"Okay fine! I'm in love with y/n!" I hissed.

"I knew it." Carol smirked smugly at me.

Y/n grunted as Thor pinned her to the ground, laughing triumphantly.

"Dinner is ready!" Pepper yelled towards the two. Pepper hung around the tower and would make dinner for us sometimes considering the amount of times takeout was ordered. It was nice and we all appreciated it.

Y/n and Thor got up and ran towards the table, all sweaty and out of breath.

"You should ask her out before Thoreal does." Carol nudged me before leaving to take a seat at the large picnic table.

[...]

"Natasha I need advice." Thor sighed as he plopped face first onto my bed.

"With?" I raised an eyebrow at the blond.

"I like this girl and I don't know how I should tell her." Thor mumbled into one of my pillows.

"Just be honest with her. In fact you should tell her tonight after making her dinner." I sat up.

"I will do that. Thank you, Natasha." Thor smiled.

I watched him leave before dashing off to go and find y/n before Thor confesses his undying love.

"Hey, y/n. I need to talk to you. It's important." I panted after having ran around looking for her for so long.

"What's up?" Y/n asked.

I took a deep breath, "I'm in love with you and I needed to tell you before Thor confesses his feelings."

"Wait Thor likes me?" Y/n scrunched up her face.

"That's the part you're focusing on?" I huffed.

"Sorry, I like you too. I'm not sure I'm in love with you but I really like you."

"So you don't like Thor?" I questioned.

"That's the part you're focusing on?" Y/n teased.

"Shut up." I blushed before leaning in and kissing her.