Cheating.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Thank you for 9k reads! I honestly didn't think more than a few people would read this book haha

I hope this turned out okay
прекрасный= beautiful

Prompt:

Requested By: @KatieJoyF04

Barnes!Reader

YOUR POV

Before Cap and I went into the ice, we knew we'd be leaving behind people we loved and made friends with. For Cap it was Peggie, and for me it was my brother Bucky.

Fast forward to some odd years later and Steve and I were recruited by SHEILD. Now, I wasn't a super solider like Steve was. Hell, I didn't even have any powers. But Fury saw something in me he hasn't seen in a long time. To this day I still don't know what he was talking about. So he made me meet up with another agent who goes by Natasha Romanoff. The redhead was to be my trainer and teach me some new moves on top of what I've already learned.

Then aliens attacked New York and the Avengers stepped in. That's what we started calling ourselves. After the battle of New York, Nat and I stopped the shameless flirting and decided to try out something more serious.

Skip to some more odd years later and we found out my brother was still alive. Bucky was alive and being tortured by Hydra. My first encounter with him was shocking. They stripped away his innocence and replaced it with a dark angel of death. They even gave him a metal arm, a debt that he had to repay. Eventually, though, Steve, Nat and I were able to rescue him.

Bucky went to Wakanda where they helped rehabilitate him. Bucky made a new name for himself. Something good. The Winter Soldier was replaced by his new alias; White Wolf.

My brother was still a little timid around new people and new settings. He said occasionally he still had nightmares. On those days I let him be by himself, although I never strayed too far away. I knew he needed time to adjust to a new time era.

"I'm heading out babe!" I called up to Nat, grabbing my keys and heading out of our shared apartment.

[...]

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open slightly in pure awe as I looked around Bucks apartment.

"Bucky this is... I'm happy for you!" I hugged the taller man.

"Thanks, y/n." He smiled softly, the corners of his lips tugging into a soft smile. "Come on, I'll show you your room if you ever want to stay over."

"If I ever want to stay over? You're going to get sick of me I'll be over all the time." I laughed, following behind him as we walked down a small hallway.

Once Bucky showed me my room and the rest of his cozy apartment, he sheepishly wanted me to make my famous pasta and I happily agreed. Once I got everything out that I needed, a large grin spread across my face when a soft tune played out of his Jukebox.

"Remember this song?" He asked taking my hand.

"How could I forget? It's the song that was playing on sergeants radio when you asked Allie out."

"She never did say yes." He chuckled, his eyes glazing over with memories as both of us swayed back and forth.

"It's her loss. Besides, I hear Steve's available." I smirked up at my brother.

He rolled his blue eyes at me before we danced some more. It felt nice to have my brother back and to make more memories with him.

[...]

"Honey I'm home!" I joked walking into the dark apartment, blindly setting my keys on the table before reaching to turn on the light.

"Where have you been?" Natasha asked coldly, the living room light turning on. "It's three in the fucking morning, y/n."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stay out so late." I apologized, making my way into the kitchen to put the left over pasta Bucky let me have in the fridge.

"You know if you wanted to break up with me all you had to do was say so!" Nat growled, trailing after me.

"What are you talking about? Why would I want to break up with you?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Don't think I don't notice how you always go out, never telling me where you are. Then you come home at inexplainable times at night. I worry about you."

"Are you saying I'm cheating on you?" I closed the fridge a little harder than I intended too.

"Well what else am I suppose to think?" Nat scoffed, "you haven't given me a reason to trust you."

"I haven't-" I cut myself off as a sarcastic laugh bubbled out, "Are you fucking serious Natasha?  We've been dating for over three years and I haven't given you a reason to trust me? I've never once looked at a girl the way I look at you and I turn down people's advances when they try. Why? Because I have a loving girlfriend at home whom I'm very much in love with. So get the fuck over yourself." I brushed past her to go to our shared bedroom, wanting to get out of my day clothes.

"And by the way, I was with Bucky. He's the one I've been hanging out with these past few weeks. He bought an apartment and needed help moving and today he wanted me to see the finished product."

[...]

I felt the bed dip next to me and a slender arm wrap themselves around my mid section, a few kisses being placed to the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry, baby." Nat sighed.

I turned around and came face to face with her, her green orbs taking in my features.

"I know you have trust issues Tasha, but I thought we got over those. I'm not leaving you for someone else." I pushed a stray hair away from her eyes.

Her mouth opened to say something but I cut her off with a gentle kiss.

"You want what's best for me so that proves that you're what's best for me. I'm not going to leave you. But we have to learn to trust each other more or else this simply won't work." I told her.

My girlfriend didn't say anything, she just shifted our bodies until I was laying directly on top of her, the blanket falling clumsily around us.

"I love you, прекрасный." She said tenderly.

"I love you too."