Insomnia.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: AUnicornInASuit

Hope this was cute enough for you !

Enjoy!

NATASHAS POV

I quietly made my way out of my room and down the wall towards the kitchen for a glass of water. I stopped when I noticed a figure laying on the couch, shaking violently before they huffed and sat up.

"Y/n?" I whispered quietly as I got closer to recognize the girl.

"Hey Tasha." Y/n mumbled quietly.

"Are you okay?"

"Other than not being able to sleep, just peachy."

"How about I make you some tea and we can talk till you fall asleep." I offered with a smile, helping the tired girl to her feet.

"That sounds great." Y/n nodded, allowing me to pull her tired and shaking body up and to the kitchen.

I turned on the lights and dimmed them down so they wouldn't be so bright, filling up the kettle and placed it on the stove.

"How long have you been unable to sleep?" I rested my elbows on the counter in front of her, looking over her exhausted face with worry. I mean she had dark bags under her eyes and her orbs looked lifeless and dim.

"I have insomnia. Probably haven't gotten a decent nights sleep since I was in my moms womb." Y/n chuckled, rubbing her hand through her tousled hair.

"You should get some help. I mean this is a sickness." I placed my hand on top of hers.

"I've tried everything. It can't be cured." Y/n sighed as she rested her head on the palm of her hand.

I poured the steaming water in two cups for us once the kettle whistle, plopping a tea bag in each one as I slid her cup over to her.

"Maybe the tea will help."

"Unless you spiked it with Vodka." Y/n teased.

"Hey, vodka is medicinal." I smirked at her over my own cup of tea.

[...]

I walked by y/ns room for the third time that night, checking up in the exhausted girl I've developed feelings for. I sighed quietly to myself as I saw her body shaking again, tossing and turning so much all her blankets and pillows were laying on the floor.

"Fuck it." I mumbled to myself as I entered her room.

I picked her up bridal style, causing her eyes to flutter open as she looked at me, "Nat? What are you doing?"

"I'm taking you to my room." I told her.

"Woah take me out to dinner or something first." She lightly teased. I playfully rolled my eyes as I kicked open the door and laid y/n down on my bed.

Once I shut the door I climbed in behind her and tossed the blankets over us. My heart fluttered as I watched her snuggle deeper into the covers, looking like a burrito. Wrapping my arm around her I pulled her back flush against my front as she let out a content sigh.

Her body stopped shaking after awhile, her soft snores the only I could hear as I smiled. Once I made she she was asleep and comfortable I drifted off to dream land with my crush in my arms.