Heated Arguments.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Dom!Reader
G!PxReader (g!p = girl penis)

WARNING: Smutty smut

Prompt:

Requested By: @Poseidon_Athena_14

Hope this turned out good

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"Are you fucking serious y/n?" Natasha growled at me.

"Yes I'm fucking serious. Bruce likes you!"

"Well I don't return the feelings!" She yelled back at me.

I scoffed and shook my head at her, "Really? Because I saw the googly eyes you two were making across the bar!"

"Maybe I need to be punished then." Her green eyes darkened with lust, voice dropping into a sultry whisper.

My eyes became dark with lust and sinful desires. Her fingers trailed down my chest, down to the zipper on my jeans. She traced the outline of my member before gripping my through my boxers.

"Punish me." She breathily moaned into my ear, biting the flesh gently.

I turned around and pinned her harshly against the wall, "If you wanted me to fuck you into next week, you could have just said so." I grabbed her face in my hand.

"I like it when you get like this." Nat admitted, teeth sinking deeply into her bottom lip.

I tugged her bottom lip out from her teeth, leaning in as I felt her minty breath fan over my face. Her breathing was coming out in rugged pants as I pinched one of her nipples through her shirt.

"No bra?" I smirked at her. I felt the bud become stiff in my hand the more I teased her. Leaning down I connected our lips in a passionate kiss. Her teeth scraped against my bottom lip before she bit down. I moaned into her mouth, pressing my body further into hers against the wall.

Natasha hoisted a leg up and put it around my waist, trying to grind her aching core against mine to get some friction. My hands went down to her legs, picking her up without warning. Pressing her into the wall, we both moaned when our covered sexs made contact. I could feel how wet she was through her tight jeans. I palmed her ass, squeezing harshly making her toss her head back with a loud moan.

"Take me to the bed." She panted, leaning down again to place hickeys on my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give her more access, feeling her teeth bite my flesh before her tongue ran over the bite to sooth it.

I sat down on the bed, hands placed firmly on her hips as she grinned against me. My teeth grazed her pale neck, sinking into the flesh as I started leaving love bites of my own.

"Mhmm fuck." She moaned. I gripped her red hair in my hand, tugging on it the way she liked.

I fiddled with the ends of her black tank top, as her fingers threaded themselves in my hair.

"Take it off." Nat breathed. I removed my lips from her neck and pulled the shirt over her head, immediately attaching my lips to her nipple. Swirling my tongue around the bud, her body arched into my touch. I gave the same attention to the other one before rolling us over so I was hovering over her.

Natashas lifted my shirt off my head and took my sports bra off, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"I need you." She whined into my ear.

"Patience, Princess." I husked. She connected our lips once more, fiddling with my belt. Once my belt was off she tossed it somewhere in the room, nimble fingers unbuttoning my jeans.

Both of us were fully naked now, our heated skin touching as my nerves were on fire. Trailing my tongue down her body, I teased her entrance with my finger. Moving further down, I began leaving love marks on her inner thighs, marking what was mine.

"Baby please!"

I pressed my thumb on her clit, drawing lazily circles to build up her orgasm. Her body jerked at the sudden pressure before she was moaning under me. I teased her like that for a few more minutes, then I slowly entered a finger inside of her and starting at a slow pace. Natasha moaned loudly once I curled my finger to hit the spongey spot inside her.

Removing my thumb from her clit I replaced it with my mouth, sucking on the bundle of nerves. Her hips bucked up into my mouth. I entered another finger inside of her and began pumping much faster than before, curling my fingers to hit her g spot every time.

"You taste so fucking good." The vibrations traveled straight to her core, adding to the pleasure.

"I need more," her voice was high.

"I'll take care of you baby." I whispered, removing my mouth as her juices drizzled down my chin. I grabbed a condom from the bed side table and put it on my hard shaft.

I lined up my member to her entrance, pushing inside of her both of us moaned. I was balls deep inside of her, dropping my head down to her neck I began moving slowly. Her nails dug into my back when she lifted her legs up farther on my waist, making me go deeper if that was possible.

"You're so tight." I groaned in pleasure.

I began pounding into her, feeling her clench around me as I kept hitting all the right spots. Her nails scraped down my back, possibly drawing blood but I didn't care.

My thrusts got faster, the sound of our skin slapping together. Small beads of sweat were forming on her forehead as some red strands of hair stuck. She looked beautiful like this, the way her body flushed and was pressed against mine. How her body would move to meet my thrusts.

"I wanna ride you." She smirked, flipping us over and sinking further down my shaft. I held her hips up as I jack hammered in and out of her. Her moans became more high pitched and short and I knew she was going to cum soon.

I stopped my movements and let her take control, loving how her breasts bounced up and down. I leaned forward and attached my lips to hers, teeth clashing together as we were chasing our high.

I lifted my hips to meet her thrusts this time, Natasha falling onto my chest as she began to feel more tired. Jack hammering into again she broke kiss as a guttural moan ripped through her throat.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum with me baby." I panting, giving her longer and deeper strokes.

"FUCK Y/n!" Natasha screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, making her jerk and twitch. With a few more thrusts I came into the condom, moaning her name as I did so.

Natasha gently got off my, whimpering at the loss of contact. I took the condom off and tied it, tossing it in the trash can.

"Damn." I panted. Nat kissed my shoulder before getting off the bed and heading towards the bathroom, naked hips swaying.

"Round two in the shower?" She smirked over her shoulder.