Cold sheets.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Stark!Reader.

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

My eyelids fluttered open, the soft yellow light streaming in through the blinds as the breeze came sweeping in through the open window. I stretched my tired limbs as best as I could with the redhead pressed against my side, our legs intertwined as her arm draped across my stomach, palm resting on my cheek and her head was stuffed in the crook of my neck. Her soft snores hit my skin and I couldn't help but shiver.

My eyes darted towards the bedroom door, my heart beating a little faster as I tightened my grip on my girlfriend and pulled her closer to my side. A small groan sound came from her before she settled back down in my warm hold.

The wooden door creaked open a little further and my little sister peaked her head in, hair all disheveled and a tangled mess. I noticed she was wearing her pink princess pajamas still.

"Hey sissy." Morgan whispered, crawling onto the bed and sitting on my stomach.

"Hey, M." I ran my fingers through her hair as gently as I could so I wouldn't harshly pull out the tangles.

"Daddy said breakfast was ready." Morgan whispered.

"I'll be there in a minute, okay? Save me a seat next to you." I smiled softly at my sister, hooping her nose with my finger. Morgan giggled before leaning down and pecking my cheek, doing the same to a sleeping Natasha.

"Why can't you come with me?" Her head tilted to the side.

"Because killer cinnamon roll over here," I nodded my head towards Natasha, "Doesn't like to walk up to cold sheets."

"How come?"

"Because she gets bad dreams and she gets scared." I told my sister softly.

"So... you keep the monsters away from her?" Her eyebrows screw together in confusion.

I nodded my head.

"You're like her own personal flashlight!" Morgan squealed happily.

I giggled along with her, biting my lip to try and stifle my laughter so I wouldn't wake up my girlfriend.

"Go tell dad I'll be there in a second, and make sure you wash your hands." I pushed a few strands of hair out of Morgan's face before she got off the bed and ran out of my room.

"Thank you." Nat husked into my neck.

"For what baby?" I asked, combing my fingers through her red locks.

"For everything you do for me." Her lips pressed against the underside of my jaw before she straddled my hips and continued kissing me.

I moaned into the kiss when her tongue entered my mouth, her hips slowly rocking against mine.

"I would love to finish this, but there's breakfast waiting for us." I moaned softly when she bit down on my neck.

"But I got my breakfast right here." She smirked.

"Well this breakfast needs a to go box and a rain check." I kissed her one last time before picking her up and running into the kitchen, despite her yelling at me to put her down.