One universe.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Natasha x Reader
Clint x Reader

Prompt:

Requested by: @BobJames282

Hope this turned out like you wanted :)

I made this a little angsty so I hope that's cool

YOUR POV

"Nows your chance, y/n. Go and tell Nat how you really feel." Clint smiled at me, gently pushing me in the direction of the redhead sitting on the couch.

"Hey Nat!" I waved catching her attention.

"Y/n! I have something to tell you." The woman smiled.

"Really because I have something to tell you too." I scratched my forearm nervously as I felt the anxiety and fear bubbling in my stomach.

"You can go first." Nat nodded, practically on the edge of the couch cushion.

I shook my head, "No it's okay. What do you have to tell me?"

Nat bit her bottom lip as she tried to refrain herself from smiling and my heart started beating a mile a minute, "Steve asked me out and I said yes!"

My heart plummeted as everything seemed to stop. My face fell and I had to stop myself from crying right then and there.

"Oh." I said emotionless, "Good for you... and him." I laughed as best as I could to show I was happy for her and the super solider.

"Thank you. So what did you have to tell me?"

"Ummm..." I cleared my throat in hopes the lump would go away, "Just wondering if you could braid my hair sometime. I like what you do with it."

Lies. It was easier to lie to her than I thought, with her being an ex assassin and all, trained to weed out the liars.

Nat just smiled and told me she would love to do that sometime. I bid my goodbyes and said I was going to go to my room if she needed me, which I hope neither her nor Steve did.

I should have known I wouldn't have a chance with her. I mean, look at her! Ever since her and Steve came back from looking for the Winter Solider, they acted different. I didn't think anything of it, assuming they just became closer as friends. I was naive to think that. I hated to admit that her and Steve actually looked cute together. My stomach wrenched at that, making me gag.

I pushed open my door to see my best friend Clint waiting for me on my bed, "So?" He smiled waiting for me to tell him what Nat said.

I shook my head and closing the door behind me, "She's with Steve." I cried as soon as his arms wrapped around me and pulled me into his chest.