I'm the boss pt.3

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

G!pReader
Dom!Reader

G!p = girl penis

WARNINGS: spanking & daddy kink, smutt smutt

Prompt:

Requested by: @Rexburn12

Hope this was good !

Enjoy!

THIRD PERSON POV

"What's got you walking that like, Hela?" Maria asked over her steaming coffee.

"Y/n." Hela replied nonchalantly as she sat down next to Daisy, Natasha and Carol slowly walking to the table next.

"Sorry we're late," Natasha started.

"Yeah, y/n wanted to have a quickie before we left." Carol finished with a smirk.

"That quickie turned into an hour and a half of sex!" Daisy laughed.

"You're just jealous that y/n isn't hitting all the spots you didn't even know you had." Hela smirked at Daisy.

"Let us see for ourselves if your girlfriend is really that good." Melinda butted in the conversation.

"You want to have sex with y/n?" Natasha asked again just to make sure she heard the agents of shield correctly.

"Mhmm." Maria hummed, "Lets see if she can make us sore like you."

"Oh boy." Carol started laughing.

"We'd have to ask y/n and see how she feels about it." Hela said pulling out her phone.

"Hey mamas." Y/n greeted.

"We have a question to ask." Hela said.

"Maria, Melinda and Daisy want to have sex with you to see if you're really that good at it." Carol explained.

"Oop. What's your question because I'm scared to answer this..." Y/n chuckled nervously on the other end.

"Do you want to have sex with them?" Natasha asked, giggling when she heard Daisy start to chant 'say yes' over and over again.

"We won't be mad if you say yes. In fact, we encourage it." Carol said looking at Hela and Natasha.

"Then hell yeah I'll have sex with them. Tell them to come over."

YOUR POV

As soon as the three agents came in the door, Daisy attached her lips to mine, one of my hands pulling her in closer by gripping her ass. She moaned into my mouth as I led us back towards the couch, the other two following and sitting on either side of us.

Breaking the kiss I let out a small moan when Maria started sucking on my neck, turning my head I connected my lips with Melindas, rubbing my hand up and down the inner part of Daisys thigh.

I hissed when Maria bit down a little harder on my neck. Turning my head towards her I grabbed her jaw between my fingers and smashed our lips together, my hips bucking when I felt Daisy wrap her lips around my member.

"Fuck.." I groaned. Threading my fingers through her locks I made a ponytail and guided her up and down my shaft.

"You like that, daddy?" Daisy smirked up at me, some spit running down her lip.

"Strip. Now." I demanded as all three of them scrambled to take off their clothes.

Sitting back down on the couch I continued to guide Daisy's head as she sucked me off, locking lips with Melinda as I teased my fingers through Maria's fold.

Her fingernails dug into my shoulder once my thumb started circling her clit. Her wetness coating my fingers made it easy for me to slip two digits inside, pumping them slowly in and out.

"Mhmmm daddy!" Maria husked. Melinda sink her teeth into my bottom lip and tugged, my hips bucking into the back of Daisys throat.

"On your knees." I told Melinda, connecting my lips with Maria for a short heated kiss, slamming my fingers into her as she moaned into my mouth.

Helping Daisy to her feet I guided her onto my lap, making sure I had a condom on of course. Running my hand along Melindas ass I pulled my hand back and slapped her hard, a red print forming. Melinda moaned loudly into the couch cushion and I did it again.

"Harder daddy!" Melinda cried. Giving her a few more spanks I ran my hand gently over the mark, her wetness running down her thighs.

Tossing my head back I moaned when Daisy slowly sank down on my hard cock, feeling her warmth and wetness of her womanhood.

"Fuck, Daisy." I moaned, placing my hands on her hips as she slowly rocked back and forth.

"Maria come sit on my face." I told the agent, laying back on the couch so that we all could have enough room.

Maria wasted no time in scrambling over, slowly dropping down so that my tongue could enter her wet cunt. Maria moaned loudly when I hit her g spot right off the bat with my tongue, using my thumb so give slow strokes to her clit.

Thrusting my hips up I met Daisy half way and pounded into her, feeling something slick on my thigh I saw Melinda using my leg to get herself off.

Thrusting my tongue in and out of Maria at the same speed and pace I was thrusting my hips into Daisy, I moaned, the vibrations making Maria topple over me as she rode my face.

"Fuck daddy I'm close!" Daisy whimpered. Reaching for her I put slight pressure around her throat as I chocked her, jack hammering my hips into hers as she let out loud screams of pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" Melinda screamed, riding my thigh harder before her eyes rolled back into her skull as she came all over my leg.

With one final thrust Daisy went over the edge, her body shaking as she held onto the couch for support. Slowing downs my thrusts I let her ride out her orgasm as I felt the familiar bubble in the the pit of my stomach and I knew I was close.

"I want to ride you, Daddy. Stretch me out." Maria moaned into my ear as I rubbed her clit a little faster. Adjusting Maria sank down on my cock, the combined wetness and cum from Daisy making it easy.

Wasting no time I pounded into her hole, her hips doing a figure eight and with one final thrust, I sent her and me over the edge. Maria came once more when she felt my seed spill into the condom, her body toppling over me as she gripped my shoulders to keep herself steady.

"Damn." Melinda panted.

"I agree." Daisy chuckled.

"I mean, wow." Maria kissed my lips.