Big bad Russians.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Bucky x Nat

Prompt:

Requested by: anon

Requested by: anon

Hope this turned out good!

Enjoy!

NATASHAS POV

"Whatcha thinking about?" I softly asked the super soldier laying in my arms while I ran my fingers through his shoulder length hair.

Bucky hummed sleepily, "What if we added another person to our relationship?"

"Who'd be dumb enough to risk their lives and date us?" I joked with a light laugh. Bucky snorted before adjusting so he was resting his head on the palm of his hand, a loving gaze imprinted on his features.

"We've both been more than a little flirty with y/n...." Bucky trailed off, "Only if you're comfortable adding another person to this. I want you to be happy."

At the mention of the SHIELD agent the corners of my lips twitched up into a small smile. Nodding my head I agreed to his thoughts.

YOUR POV

"Hey, y/n." Bucky smiled at me as I hit the punching bag in the training room.

"Hey, Barnes. Natasha." I nodded towards the ginger before taking a step back from the bag and wiping the sweat away from my eyes.

"Do you have a minute? We wanted to talk to you about something important." Bucky bounced up and down on his feet lightly.

"Yeah, what's up? Did peter try and cook again? Because I told-"

"Peter didn't try to cook." Nat giggled, "We're all safe."

"We wanted to talk to you about joining our relationship." The super soldier grinned.

"Wait, really? You want me?" My mouth dropped open in shock as my heart began to race. These two beautiful human beings wanted me?! That's a first.

"We've been more than a little flirty with you and we both really like you. So Bucky thought why don't we all date."

"What do you say y/n? Will you go out with Nat and I?" Buckys eyes pleaded for me to say yes he was practically on his hands and knees.

"What kind of fool would say no to you two?" I grinned.

"Yes!" Bucky cheered before picking me up and spinning me around.