Letter for the next person.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

So this is angsty hehe

Enjoy anyways 😂

All in Nats POV

Dear whoever is next,

There's a few things you need to know about y/n. She struggles with depression. She's going to want to lay in bed all day. Don't let her do it all day. Y/n will be tired. Constantly. Rub her feet and give her a few soft kisses. No matter what mood she's in she always smiles and giggles if you kiss her nose a few times. She may not want to eat but please, make her something no matter how many times she tells you no. If you have plans she'll want to cancel them without any excuse, don't get upset. Take her to the movies or to the small ice cream parlor where the owners love her. Don't feel discouraged if she looks like she's not in the mood, deep down she really enjoys you doing this. Make her laugh and cherish the way her eyes crinkle in the corners when she does. Relish in the way she can be so carefree in the moment. Y/n is going to want to cry over the smallest things and that's okay. Don't make her feel bad when she cries over spilled milk and please for the love of god, don't make it seem like a big deal. Reassure her it's okay and kiss her on the top of the head before helping her clean it up. She's going to be sad and happy at the same time and I know how it sounds, but it's the truth. Don't make her feel crazy because you don't understand how she's feeling. Love her anyway. Y/n is going to need constant reassurance that you love her, need her, and that you want her. Tell her she's beautiful even when she just woke up, her hair is everywhere and she has morning breath. Tell she's beautiful as many times as you can before you need to breathe. Don't get upset and think she's questioning if you love her, depression comes with anxiety and with anxiety comes the feeling of thinking you're not worthy of love. Reassure her and take her to go play with the puppies at the shelter. Y/n comes with days where she doesn't want to eat, days where she might sleep ten hours and still wake up tired, days when she'll feel so small and unworthy... but with the bad come the good and one of the good things about her is, she'll love you endless and be loyal to you if you're loyal to her. Love her hard and she'll do the same for you. Never give up on her.

Sincerely, the person who didn't try hard enough