Avengers vacation pt. 2

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Barton!Reader

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

"Good news Avengers! We're going camping!" Tony said excitedly as he entered the living room of the compound.

"Another vacation?" Steve asked.

"Oh come on Rodgers, are you really complaining?" Tony rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, Steve." I chuckled before throwing a almond into Clint's open mouth.

"You? In the woods?" Clint laughed at Tony before swallowing the almond, "Now that I would love to see. I'm in."

"Laugh it up, Barton. I happen to be an expert in the woods."

[...]

"Where the fuck are we?" Nat asked as she let go of my hand to peer over the edge of the tall mountain we were on.

"The woods, Romanoff. Keep up." Tony scoffed as he flipped the map around again.

"The maps upside down." I deadpanned before coming up to my girlfriends side. "At least the view is pretty." I noted as the sun began to set.

"Yeah." Nat smiled up at me before kissing the underside of jaw.

"Start setting up camp, I'm going to get us some dinner." Tony closed the map before folding it up and stuffing it in his back pocket.

"Are you going to kill a wild beast?" Thor asked swinging his hammer around.

"Sure!" Tony clapped his hands, "come with me Thor and it'll be an adventure."

Tony and Thor left into a small trail that led deeper into the forest.

"Ten bucks says that Tony will order food from that diner in town." Clint came up next to me as we watched the spot where the two men had left.

"Twenty bucks says that Thor will come back with dinner." I made a different bet.

"Thirty bucks says that both will happen."

I agreed to the bet and Clint and I shook hands.

"Wanda and I are going to go down by the little river we saw back there." Nat told me.

"Okay. I love you." I kissed her lips.

"I love you too." She giggled before her and Wanda took off back the way we came.

"You guys are gross." Clint gagged.

"Says the married man." I shoved him.

Clint grumbled before we helped Steve, Bucky, Sam and Banner set up the many tents we brought.

[...]

"I'm back with food!" Thor grinned as he carried a wild hog on his shoulders. "He was tough but I've fought tougher."

"Is that even a word?" Clint whispered to me.

I choked on my water as I began laughing, the complete dumb look on his face as I could see the gears turning was hilarious.

"Good news everyone, I have returned with food!" Stark bowed before us, his arms full with bags of food with the diner logo on the front.

Clint and I began laughing as I passed him the thirty bucks I owed him.

"What's so- THOR! WHERE- H-HOW- I-" Tony stuttered as he stared at Thor with the hot on his shoulders.

"I have brought dinner for my friends, sir Stark." The god smiled before going to clean it.

[...]

"Who is that?" I growled to Clint and Sam as I watched this lanky teenage boy flirt with my girlfriend, and she was letting it happen.

"Some mortal flirting with Lady Natasha." Thor came and stood next to me, "Can I crush him?" Thor summoned his hammer.

"Not yet big guy." I patted his chest.

"She is totally flirting back!" Sam whistled.

"WHAT!?" I shrieked as I got a little closer so I would be able to hear what they were saying, but still keeping hidden in the forest.

"She's getting you back from that time in Bora Bora with Lauren. She knows we're watching, y/n. Nat is many things but stupid isn't one of them." Clint doubled over with laughter at the end.

I shoved him to the ground, hearing him groan in pain.

"Thor!" I turned towards the god, "Crush the mortal."

"On it Lady y/n! He will feel the power of Thor!" The blond yelled before charging out of the woods.

I followed behind him as I picked my girlfriend up and flung her over my shoulder.

"Y/n!" Nat shrieked.

My legs burned from how fast and long I was running, but I saw the cliff in my sights, knowing this was used for cliff jumping, and leapt off the edge yelling all the way down.

Our bodies hit the water and Nat smacked me in the arm when she came up before both of us began laughing.

"You're an ass." She giggled.

"I know."

"I love you though."

"I know that too." I teased.

My girlfriend rolled her eyes before splashing me with water.

"Watch out for me!!" Clint yelled from the top before leaping off the cliff.