In heat pt 2.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Part two for all the ones who wanted it!

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

I snuggled further into my mates side, feeling the warmth radiate off her body and soothe me. I watched her sleep peacefully, hearing her breathing come out in a steady patter before she tucked me deeper into her side.

"You're staring." Nat mumbled as she peaked her eyes open and smiled at me.

"Hard not to when you look like that." I giggled before pecking her lips.

"Can't believe we went seven rounds last night." Nat shook her head in amazement.

"Yeah... Steve probably heard and is on his way over." I bit my bottom lip as I began panicking, "I have to go."

Nat growled and pulled me flush against her chest, "Steve doesn't get to be upset. I told him to take care of you and he didn't. It's his loss. You and I are mates and I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

The ending was said in such softness that I could feel the raw emotion she was letting out. Nodding, I nudged my head under her chin and listens to the steady heartbeat.

"NATASHA!" Steve growled loudly as I heard a booming slam come from downstairs. I whimpered in fear and Nat growled lowly as both of us heard Steve stomp up the stairs. "There you are!!"

"It's Alpha to you. What can I do for you?" Nat said calmly, making sure my naked body was covered so Steve couldn't see.

"You stole my mate!" He huffed like a child.

"She wasn't yours to begin with. There was no mark and your scent wasn't on her." Nat replied.

"Y/n is mine!" Steve snarled, "I challenge you. Whoever wins gets y/n."

"Nat please don't do this." I begged.

"My mate is not something to be fought over and shown off like some trophy. I told you to take care of her and had you of listened, you wouldn't be whining like some child who didn't get their way. Now if you don't leave my house, you won't leave this land alive. You are a threat to my mate and I will not stand for it."

"Then I guess you'll have to kill me." Steve smirked smugly and that's when I knew all hell would break loose. Nat leapt off the bed and transformed mid air into a red wolf, while Steve turned into a blonde wolf. Nat knocked Steve down as they began tumbling down the stairs. I scrambled out of the bed and put on Nats shirt with her boxers, hearing glass shattering throughout the house.

"Nat!" I called worriedly as I made my way downstairs, the house looking like a tornado went through.

Loud animalistic growls bounced off the thick tree trunks and I made my way outside quickly to see Steve scratch down Nats face, the red wolf biting a chunk out of his shoulder. My mate was in danger and I wanted to protect her. Without thinking I transformed into my own wolf, running towards the two fighting as a crowd of pack members formed.

Jumping in front of Natasha I growled at Steve who bit the air at me and circled around me. Nat pushed me behind her and snarled at me and I knew I was going to be in big trouble when this was done. I growled back at her, trying to stand my ground and I knew it was a bold move to challenge the alpha, let alone my mate.

Nat kept me behind her while she was fighting and I stayed out of her way, only growling at Steve so I wouldn't be in even more trouble than I was. Nat pinned Steve's wolf on to the ground and locked her jaw around his throat, mere seconds from ending his life. I ran over and bumped her off of him, making her growl and Steve whimper.

Steve ran off as Nat and I stared at each other. Nat growled at me and stalked closer, pinning me to the ground and biting around my neck to get me to submit to her. My wolf quickly did and we stayed like that for a few minutes, both of us calming down. Nat let herself become human again and one of her pack members tossed her and I some clothes before they dispersed.

Nat glared at me and I turned back to my human skin again, putting some clothes on.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT!" Nat yelled at me as she began checking my body over for injuries, not worried about the cuts on her face that were gushing crimson.

"I was thinking that you were about to kill him and I panicked!"

"He is a threat to you!"

"That doesn't give you the right to go and kill him!" I scoffed.

"That gives me every right to go and kill him! You are my mate, my Luna, my soon to be wife. It's in my nature to protect you. I just got you. I'm not losing you." Nat whimpered softly before pulling my body into hers and inhaling my scent.

"I'm sorry for scaring you." I apologized softly.

"Please don't do it again." Nat kisses the side of my head.

"Promise. Now, let's go clean you up."