Inhuman.

Requests are open! Just pm me :)

Prompt:

Requested by: @Rexburn12

Ngl this is really bad 😬 so I'm sorry in advance to everyone who reads it

Enjoy!

YOUR POV

I've had a hard life growing up. If I didn't have these stupid powers I'd still have a family and be able to live normally. But no. I can shape shift into any animal I want and while they power may be slightly cool, living the rest of my life on the run and without parents is not. I was found at the ripe age of 13 by a group called Hydra. They took me in and cared for me and helped me control and harness my powers. In return for the hospitality they made me kill for them. If I didn't, well then I'd get a bullet in the brain.

Now I'm 20 and the most wanted and skilled assassin there is since leaving hydra after I found out they had plans to kill me and use my blood for some experiment. Being on the run is all I know other than killing people and there's some part of me that doesn't mind it.

So, here I am fighting the Avengers and another team of agents. It's not the first time people have come for me and I know it won't be the last.

Shifting into a large wolf I bit into Captain America's shoulder harshly, tasting crimson on my tongue as he grunted in pain. I whimpered when he slammed his shield in my face making me let go and backup a few steps.

Snarling at him I dodged an incoming attack from Iron Man and Hawkeye. Shifting into a dragon I blew fire at them all, making them duck and cower for cover. Roaring loudly I turned back into my human form, glaring at a wounded Captain America.

"Stay the fuck away from me or I swear to you I will kill each and every one of you."

Turning back into my dragon form I flew away into the sky.

NATASHAS POV

"We just got our asses handed to us." I groaned groaned in pain as I placed an ice pack on my leg.

"Maybe we should recruit her. She was hot." Carol shrugged making me clench my jaw.

"Oh my god Carol!" Daisy gasped.

"What? We were all thinking it." Carol defended.

"Yes she was hot but that shouldn't be the only reason you want to recruit her." Daisy shook her head with a sigh.

Carol pouted and plopped down in the chair next to me before spinning around in it. Carol sighed in boredom a few times making me raise an eyebrow at her.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"That we should go find y/n?"

"Yep." I got up from the chair and tossed the ice pack on the table.

"Let's go." Daisy nodded and grabbed a jacket as we all boarded the jet.