Farm 2

"This is your room." He opened the room on the right and put my things in there.

"It smells like old wood in here." I scrunched up my nose, which I seem to do often since I arrived.

"It's better than sickly sweet smell that hurts your nose." I looked at him offended

"Excuse me? This is chanel!" He snorted

"And this is axe." He came near me and flapped his long sleeves, revealing some of his skin and his v-line peeking out.

I tried to moved away and cover my nose but stopped when I got a whiff of his scent. My brows furrowed and unknowingly leaned in to him.

"That's not axe." I sniffed. Axe has a strong manly smell... this smell is not that strong and it smells good.

"What's this?" I looked up and almost shrieked seeing how close he was.

"It's called bath." He blew an air to my face making me close my eyes and squeal.

"You jerk!" It annoyed me as I hear him chuckle, he lazily walked out of my room.

"If you need anything. Just knock on my door." He was about to get in his room when I stopped him.

"Where's the comfort room? I don't see one in the room." I wanted to pee.

"There." He jerked his thumb to the right. A door was in the middle. When you go up the stairs, there are three doors, the right one is my room, the left is his and I assumed the middle one is for grandma.

I walked over to it and pulled it open

"Wait! This is a common bathroom?" My eyes widened

"Yeah?"

"We're gonna share one?!" I start to hyperventilate.

He cockily leaned back on his door and an arm crossed over his chest. "Only our first day meeting each other and you already see us sharing bath together?"

"That's not what I mean you perv! Ugh! Whatever!" I slammed your door shut.

"Call me if you want me to scrub your back!" He called out and I glared at the door.

"Shut up!" I yelled. I could feel blood rushing up to my face in frustration specifically when I heard him laughing before I hear his door shut.

I jumped in bed and laid on my back, closing my eyes and taking in a deep breath only to cough because of the dust.

I grabbed a pillow and pressed my face on it, screaming.

"I HATE THIS PLAAAACEEEE!!" I panted from too much screaming. I checked my phone and still no signal. I tossed it beside me in anger.

How can people live in here? How can they stand having no technology! They don't even have tv!! I could've survived if they had one. But noooo. All they have close enough is a radio that plays songs wayyyy back in the old times.

After a few minutes, exhaustion from the travel finally caught up to me as I fell asleep on the bed with my brows furrowed.

I woke up with a start and feel my stomach grumble. I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked around and saw that it's already dark outside.

I checked my phone to look at the time and see it's already late. No one woke me up for dinner.

"They better left me some food." I muttered going out. I went to the washroom to gurgle and wash my face.

I walked down the stairs and looked around. The silence was creeping me out. It does not help that the house looks very old.

I made a mental note to have my parents renovate this place. I trudged my way to the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for something to eat.

But ofcourse I won't find anything in the freezer. What do I wanna eat? Ice? I scolded myself. The fridge has double doors, one on top is for the freezer which is the one I opened.

I closed it and got startled at a figure on my right. I released a high-pitched scream when he covered my mouth

"Sshh! You'll wake our grandparents!" I glared when I saw it's just taehyung. He carefully removed his hands and I automatically raised a fist to punch his biceps

"You scared me!!" He flinched and avoided my hands

"Yah! It's not my fault you haven't seen me." He glared back

"Can't you find a shirt to wear?" I rolled my eyes seeing he's only in his boxer shorts

I opened the bottom fridge door to scout for food.

"It's safe to say this is every guy's go to fashion almost every part of the world." His words fell deaf on my ears. He should shut up since he's looking like a full course meal and I might devour him. As they say, you're not you when you're hungry.

I felt a plate nudge on my arm and I closed the fridge to look at tae. A sandwich sits on the plate and he nudged it to you again.

"You didn't put anything weird on this didn't you?" I hesitantly took it from him and he scoffed

"Your grandma made that. I just heated it up for you."

"Very well." I licked my lips and took a bite of it. My eyes widened at the rich flavor flowing on your tongue that I moaned from the taste and closed my eyes and did a happy dance forgetting that I was not alone.

"I'll take that as a thank you." I stopped and snapped my eyes open. A handsome grin was in his lips.

"What? First time seeing a person dance for good food?" I said in defense

"I didn't say anything." He raised his hands up in surrender.

"Goodnight, don't let the scarecrow hunt you." I paled when I see him leaving me behind.

I grabbed the sandwich and put the plate on the sink then ran up to him.

"I'm gonna finish this in my room." I said, munching on the food. The image of a creepy scarecrow popping up scares me shitless.