Farm 28

This chapter is dedicated to Armyblink_43, piratekizz90, JoseSilva124, Gail_sarf and JessicaPule9 thanks for the upvotes and comments~

•••

"Are you ok with jennie now?" I sighed and leaned back

"Well.. I finally learned it's not her fault. God I feel like such a jerk." I covered my face with my hand.

"I'd like to say I told you so but you never thought krystal would do that. She was your friends afterall." I groaned and remember what happened. All this time jennie was keeping her cool and krystal was the first one to attack her. Just like her friends say, she only gets physical when provoked or to protect herself.

"What are you gonna do with krystal?" I crossed my arms and didn't answer.

"I honestly don't know. I'm disappointed with her."

"And jennie?" A smile tugged up to my lips.

"She's stubborn. I have to make it up to her so she'll forgive me." Should I pamper her? But she'll be more spoiled if I do that.

"Let's go get these milks delivered before those girls do something that would harm the farm." Hoseok chuckled.

"How about you? I see you're getting close with moonbyul." He tapped on the steering wheel and cocked his head to the side

"She's scary at first. She looks tough and a bitch..." I laughed. Jennie and her friends have one thing in common.

"But she's soft hearted and cares alot for the lives of others. She said she'll take up medicine maybe that's why." He shrugged.

"And you don't feel anything for her?" He laughed

"Dude, it's only been days since we got to know each other."

"What? It can happen." He shook hisbheas and parked the car.

We got out and delivered some milk to his parents first so we got stuck there for a while since his parents are asking me alot of questions like how's the farm? Do you have a girlfriend now? Introduce hoseok too.

"Oh? But hoseok is already exclusively dating a girl. Didn't you know?" Hoseok glared at me while his parents gush and start bombarding him with questions.

"Thank you for that. It was really great of you."

"Why you're welcome." I chuckled.

"I was being sarcastic in case you didn't know."

"I was being sarcastic back." He rolled his eyes.

We hurried to deliver the milk to the others since we got sidetracked. It was my fault I know but it was fun seeing hoseok squirm under his parent's Interrogation.

"That's the last one. Let's head back. Who knows what kind of trouble those girls are up to now." Hoseok chuckled

"It's ok. You can say you already miss jennie." I scoffed.

"Just shut up and drive." We need to prepare dinner too.

The sun is already setting when we arrived. I kissed my grandma on the cheeks and hoseok did the same greeting them.

"The girls aren't home yet. You boys go pick them up. We'll take care of the dinner." I nodded and hoseok and I decided to walk there. It's just a walking distance. My grandma and jennie's grandma owns a vast land.

"Where were you guys? I looked everywhere for you." Someone stood up from the crouching position.

"Amber? What are you dling here?" hoseok's brows furrowed

"Just hurry up to the stables before it's too late." She sighed in frustration.

"What do you mean?" I frowned

"Jennie and Krystal with the girls. Get the idea?" Hoseok and I didn't have to be told twice as we ran towards the stables.

It was a chaos when we got there. Jisoo was on the ground straddling krystal and was slapping her using her own hands saying stop hitting yourself repeatedly.

Lisa was twisting sulli's hands, Irene and victoria is clutching each other's hair. Chaeyoung is biting luna's arm with the latter trying to pry her off. And then there's hwasa putting taeyong on a choke hold while moonbyul is pinching and twisting his nipples?

"What's going on here?!" I roared and everyone stopped what they were doing.

"That! They did that!" Moonbyul glared, and I followed where she's pointing. My blood ran cold.

"Jennie!" I ran up to her and only noticed her shirt was ripped. I tapped her awake and she groaned.

"If we didn't come jennie would've already been assaulted!" Irene yelled and gave a powerful tug on victoria's hair, making her stumble on the ground.

"I told you I'm not really going to touch her! Just scare her off." My ears rang.

"You were kissing her neck while she helplessly tied down by this four... I will not call them bitches cause it's an insult for bitches like us... trash! These four trashes!" Jisoo growled and a crying krystal beneath her. An image of a helpless jennie flashed my mind and all I see is red.

"You dare touch her?" Hoseok was able to pull moonbyul away and hwasa let go of taeyong just in time for my fist to connect to his face.

"I was just following Krystal's orders! You know I'll do anything she says." He groaned.

"Go. Go now before I kill you." He scrambled up to the ground and the girls let go of their preys who all ran out except for krystal.

"Tae! I swear it's her! I saw her having sex with taeyong!"

"You fucking nut case! Let me go!" Moonbyul struggle to get away from hoseok's hold

"Go now or I swear krystal." She stopped and stared at me while I glared at her.

"But tae! See I have a picture!" She  crawled to her polaroid camera and picked the photo off the ground and shoved it to me.

I took the photo from her and anger welled up inside me. Jennie had her eyes shut, clearly screaming while taeyong hovered above her.

"Go now before I can hit you." I crumpled the photo and glared menacingly at her.

"B-but." I took a step forward to her and she stepped back. She looked at me one last time then to jennie but I blocked her view. Tears pooled her eyes before she left running.

"Please tell me we'll be suing them!" Moonbyul fumed. Hoseok took off his lab coat and passed it to me. I wrapped it around jennie and carried her.

"It's up to jennie." Lisa huffed in annoyance.

"No on talks about this to our grandmothers. Their fargile hearts won't take it." Everyone silently agreed.