Farm 3

The loud cocking of the rooster woke me up from the sleep I felt like I just had. I covered my ears with the pillow to muffle the sound.

For what felt like five minutes, I drifted off to sleep until someone barged into my door.

"Rise and shine sweetheart" a deep voice lazily drawled. I ignored him and tried to get back to sleep.

"Go away!!" I croaked with my eyes still closed.

"Na-uh. I've given you enough time. Wake up! The chickens won't deliver the eggs to us themselves." I groaned when he pulled the blanket off of me.

"Hurry up! Time is essential here!" I stubbornly sat up since he won't stop pestering me.

"How did you get in anyway?!" I grumbled and looked at the clock on the side table.

"It's just seven a.m.!!" I screeched and glared at him. He boredly scratched his ear and I just noticed his sweaty self. Once again, he's topless but he's wearing jeans this time and some cowboy boots.

"First, I have keys and second, you're supposed to wake up earlier. This is my second time waking you up. You slept like a log." He rolled his eyes and went out.

"Hurry up and get changed." He said before closing the door. I rolled my eyes and laid back down

"Go back to sleep and you will never have your phone back." I gasped in shock and bolted right up to look for my phone.

"Looking for this?" There in his hands, is where my phone is.

"You thief!!" I marched up to him and tried to grab it from him but he raised it up in the air

"Give.. me.. that!" I panted as I jumped to try and get it but to no avail. Damn height!

"Get dressed and go down in five minutes." He walked away with my phone amed I hurriedly grab my belongings and begin to choose what to wear for the day.

"Two minutes left!" I grumbled and hurriedly ran down.

He stared at me from head to foot and raised a brow.

"You're going to wear that?" He looked at you like I'm the dumbest person he's seen

"Well yeah. Not my fault if you don't know fashion here." I wore a smooched off-shoulder cropped top and a tattered short shorts paired with prada beige raffia sandals.

"You really won't change? I'll give you three more minutes." I rolled my eyes.

"No."

"Suit yourself. Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Aaaaaahhh." His boisterous laughter filled the chicken coop where I ran around being chased by chickens and trying not to fall flat on my face.

"That's a good distraction. Keep it up." He laughed as he picked up the eggs with ease because the chickens are still on my tail.

"Get them off me you jerk!!" After collecting the eggs he spread chicken feeds and the chickens flocked to it, leaving me alone.

"You could've done that earlier!" I panted. Now I'm sweaty and I strongly believe the smell of this coop will stick to me.

"Next! Milking." My eyes widened hearing that.

"Mil... king?" I stared at taehyung in horror and he grinned, grabbing my hand and dragging me to where the cows are.

"Oh no.. na-uh. I will not touch that thing!!" I glared at the cow's breast like it's all dicks I don't wanna touch.

"Come on. I'll teach you." There's no way.

"That's right squeeze, squeeze." I squeal every time and closed my eyes, looking away.

"Eww. Eww. Eww." I kept muttering. It's not helping that his sweat self is behind me and guiding my hands to milk the cow

"Can you like move? You're sweaty." You grumbled and he let go.

"Ommaaaa" I glared at him as he rolled to the floor laughing, milk dripping off my face

"It's not funny! Why did you let go!!" He sat up and wiped a tear

"You're the one who said to let go." I stomped up and was about to give him a piece of my mind when I missed a step, making me fall out of balnce and came crashing down on him.

We both groaned at the impact. I feel something poking my stomach and he grunted when I moved my upper body up, pressing down your lower body more.

You hovered up and watched his face distort to pain as he rubbed his head. He opened his eyes and we stared at each other for the cow knows how long when I felt a wet slimy thing lick my bare back.

I bolted right up screaming my heads off and running away but the the wet floor made it slippery, making me slip on my butt, twisting my ankle in the process causing me to squeal in pain.

"You ok?" Taehyung ran up to me in worry

"You think?!" I snapped at him, making him flinch.

"Can you stand up?" I tried to with him assisting me but pain shot up to my ankle, making me sit back down.

"Hop in." He crouched infront of me and I just raised a brow at him

"We don't have all day woman!" He grabbed my hand and guided it to his shoulders. I grumbled but complied on getting on his back.

"I am not heavy!" I screeched when he stumbled standing up, my face heating up.

"You're not. The floor's slippery, that's all." He walked me home in silence.

"You can put me down if I'm heavy." I mumbled since this is the third time he hoisted me up along the way.

My chest felt the vibration on his back as he laughed, making my heart skip a beat.

"We're almost there." I scrunched up my nose when he didn't deny that I'm heavy.

"You're a city boy aren't you? Why do you spend your summer here?" I quietly asked

"Because I like it here. It's the kind of peace you can't have anywhere else."

"What peace? There's no such thing as peace when the rooster wakes you up at the crack of dawn, chickens after you with their beaks and cows licking you!" He laughed again and I found myself smiling.