Farm 10

"Why did you leave alone?" He glared back, his voice stern.

"Get me off this thing." I'm getting uncomfortable of our position and I don't want him to see me blush.

"We're still talking." He gritted his teeth

"There's nothing to talk about." I spat. He suddenly made the horse move so I squealed and wrapped my arms to his nape.

"I told you to wait!" I scoffed and let go but the hobi moved again, forcing me to keep my arms around his nape. I scoffed, looking up at him

"I'm sorry. It didn't seem like you were coming." I sarcastically said.

"I told you I'll take you." His lips pursed into a thin line and his brows furrowed.

"And you told me you'll tag me along while you work but you left me on grandma's diner." I huffed.

"That's because you're being a bitch." He looked down on me

"Because I am a bitch, and I'm the best bitch there is!" I yelled, meeting his stare. The corner of his lips tugged up ever so lightly but he quickly covered it with a scowl.

"That doesn't give you a right to bitch on my friends."

"I just told you I'm the best bitch so you think I'll back out if a basic bitch tries to bitch on me?! No fucking way."  I panted and his eyes darted to my open lips. Well shit.

He halted hobi and made me remove my arms around his nape.

"Don't you dare make hobi move." I glared. He then wrapped around my waist and hovered me, carefully guiding my legs to correct my sitting position.

"Hold on to the reins." His breath tickled my ear I can feel his lips brush it lightly. His chest flushed against my back.

I hesitantly grabbed hold of the reins and he told me to hold it tighter. I squealed when he made hobi gallop down the hill making me scream on top of my lungs and closed my eyes shut. I wished to have our old position back.

I felt shivers on my spine when he snaked one of his arms around my stomach.

I leaned back and buried my face at the nook of his neck. When I felt the horse begin to slow down only then did I remove myself from him and looked to see we're almost home. I sighed in relief.

"Don't do that again." I looked back to him and raised a brow

"Don't go on your own. Especially if it's getting dark. There might be almost no crimes here but one can never be so sure." I rolled my eyes.

"I roam alone at a crime-filled city." I rolled my eyes.

"At least in the city, there's alot of ways you can escape and catch the culprit but this is a remote area. Your body could be ditched somewhere and won't be found til a few days or so." I involuntarily shivered and subconsciously leaned back to him.

"Oh,  I'm glad you're home safae. I got worried when you left alone." My grandmother and tae's grandmother waited for us outside.

"I'm ok grandma and tae fetched me on the hill." Taehyung got off first and unloaded the walker first before offering his hand to me.

"Come in inside, dinner's ready."

I moved my leg over to one side firsf facing him and put my hand on his shoulders when the idiotic horse jerked forward.

I yelped but taehyung's quick reflexes held me tightly by the waist and my legs below my bum before my injured foot could injure itself more.

"Yah you stupid horse!" I was going to pull its hair but taehyung carried me away. Holding on to my waist firmly.

"Let go!" I struggled and the horse neighed as if to laugh at me.

"Are you seriously picking up a fight with my horse?" He looked at me, amused.

"It's no horse! It's a devil in disguise!" He scoffed.

"Don't listen to her hobi. She doesn't know what she's talking about." I glared at him

"Are you seriously defending your horse?" He shrugged and dragged me inside despite my protest.

"Were you able to contact your family, sugarplum?" Granny asked as we ate our dinner

"Yes. They send their regards." Grandma beamed at that.

"Tell them to come after you."

"They said they'll try. But my friends will." Taehyung perked up and raised a brow at me.

"But they won't make it til the next month, by the end of summer." Taehyung's granny clapped her hands.

"That's nice. Why don't you tell your friends to come over too tae?" My eye twitched.

"I'd rather not grandma." I objected and taehyung smirked.

"That is a good idea grandma, I'll invite them over."

"But grannies, we don't even have enough room for my friends."

"My friends will have no problem with that gram, they can sleep in their tents." I held on to my utensils tightly.

"How many friends do you have coming over dear?"

"About six of them." I answered.

"Three of them can split in your room and the other three on my room and I can share the room with bestie here." My brows connected.

"What about me?"

"You can sleep with tae." I choked on my food and taehyung supressed a laugh.

"Funny. I would've thought you were serious." I awkwardly laughed.

"But I am. You two can share a room while they're here." Great. It's not yet happening and I'm already dreading it.

"Looking forward to meet your friends."

"Sadly I can't say the same to yours." I rolled my eyes.