Farm 5

"Jennie dear?" I feel someone shaking my shoulders.

"Jennie, wake up." I stirred in my sleep and rubbed my eyes.

"Grandma?" I called out. My voice small. I cleared my throat and sat up.

"I heard what happened. Aigoo. You should stop wearing those high things." She brushed my hair.

"But it's prada grandma." She chuckled and shook her head

"Prada or whatever, they won't care if you break your feet."

"You're exaggerating grandma." I rolled my eyes

"Am I? You sprained your ankle. That's a start." I sighed.

"Just sit up and I'll bring your lunch over." She moved to get up

"Where tae?" I asked before I can stop myself.

"He's busy plowing the fields." I nodded. Good thing grandma thought nothing of it. If it were one if my friends, they'd give me the eye. Specially lisa. She just loves to tease with a boy.

"Can I have my phone back?" I called out to grandma before she can exit out of the room.

"I'll tell taehyung later to bring you up the mountain." I raised a brow

She got my look and answered "It's where you can get a proper signal to those things."

I waited for her to come up and she brought me lunch that consists of a squash soup and grilled pork.

"Grandma, I can already feel my weight just staring at the greasy pork." She laughed. Leaving me alone, and letting the door stay open and used a chair to block it from closing.

"A bite won't hurt." A full meal later, I burped and wiped my mouth. Okay... maybe I was hungry.

"Someone's full." I looked up to see taehyung push his hair back with a headband, sweat dripping down his luscious bod. I watched the sweat trickle down to his abs, going down to the V peaking out of his pant's waistband.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Give me my phone, then maybe I'd snap one." He snickered and wiped his sweat with his discarded shirt.

"Like what you see?" He cocked a brow going near me.

"I've seen better." It is true, I've seen better but his perfect face just tops it all off. But of course, I won't tell him that and boost his ego.

My eye twitched when his muscles flexed as he reached to his back pocket and get my phone.

"I'll do the honors." My brows furrowed when he opened my camera and sat beside me.

He clicked the shutter with him smiling widely and me looking looking at his body.

"You know if we zoom, I can see your drool." I snatched my phone from him and pushed him away

"Go away you're sweaty!" I scrunched up my nose but the idiot just smirked, leaning forward.

"Yah! You're skin is sticky cold eww!" I closed my eyes shut and he had the audacity to blow on my face before grabbing my dishes and laughing as he went out.

"God he's infuriating!" I grabbed a pillow and started punching it, thinking it is him.

I huffed and opened my phone and our picture greeted me. I can't help but stare at him.

"Oh look, you're actually staring at it longer." Why does he always catch me red handed? I discreetly exit out of our picture and raised a brow at him.

"What are you talking about? Im watching a music video." I showed him iKON's WYD.

"On mute?" He leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms. He look soo.. no. I will not say it.

"I didn't want to disturb granny." There goes his stupid smirk again

"I won't ask you to pay for staring at my picture you know." I rolled my eyes

"Conceited much?"

"Just saying." He shrugged.

"For your information, I already deleted it. I don't want to have a virus coming at my phone." I will make sure to hide the file later.

"Really? And I was gonna ask a copy of it." He faked pout

"You have a smart phone?" He scoffed

"I'm also a part of the 21st Century."

"You could know nothing about techy gadgets for all I know." I shrugged

"Why? Cause I'm a farmer?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Your words, not mine." I smirked.

"Well, there are some things some people really don't know about. Like for example, you and farming." He smiled smugly

"Are you saying I'm ignorant when it comes to farming?" I screeched. Ego bruised.

"Your words, not mine." He grinned, wallking away.

"Yah! Come back here! I'm not done with you yet!" I yelled. It's unfair that he gets to walk away, having the last say.

Me? Ignorant at the most common thing to do? I'll show him. I will have the last laugh.

It isn't that hard right? Picking up eggs from the chicken scoop and milking the cow. Both are easy tasks if not for my choice of clothes.

Oh really jennie? Remember what happened to your foot? I shooed away my consciousness, swatting the air with my hands.

"Heal up already and we'll show him who's the Queen." I glared at my injured foot like it'll somehow heal as soon as I said those.

"You will bow at my feet. I will be best friends with all the animals here, just you wait Teahyung." My brows furrowed.

If someone found me, they might think im crazy. Stupidly talking to a picture on my phone.

"If only there's a signal here. It could've made everything a whole lot easier with google around." I muttered under my breath.