Farm 15

This chapter is dedicated to lk456i, najihahzamriii and  BangtanPinkShipper, thanks for your upvotes and comments and for following me~💋

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Five more minutes." I mumbled tiredly as I felt taehyung shook my body up.

"You've said that ten minutes ago." I didn't bother responding and just drifted off to sleep

"I warned you." I felt him carry me but I was too sleepy to react but then the idiot place me on the tub full of water!

"Kyaaaah!" He laughed as I wiggled at the tub, wide awake as the cold water seeped through my pajamas.

"Oh look, your awake!" He faked a gasp then grinned as he saw me glaring at him.

"Oh no you don't." I stood up and grabbed his collar when he was about to go. He staggered backwards as I pulled him down to the tub.

"Who's laughing now?!" I laughed and gave him a smug look as he glarrd at me.

"Karma's a bitch and who's a bitch? Daz right. Me." I flipped my hair but gasped  in shock as taehyung pulled my feet off, making meand on my butt on the tub, the water flowing out at the edges because of us.

"Oww!" I reacted in delay

"Yah! What if I hit my head and lost my memories or worse, die?!" I pushed the water to his face

"With that thick skull of yours? I'm more worried about the tub breaking." He splashed the water back to me.

"Oh you're dead." I put him on a headlock and he struggled to get free. He moved and I slipped, ending up on top of him, my arms around his nape.

We stared at each other for a while, panting. I watched as the drops of water beautifully placed on his face making him look more irresistible. I on the otherhand, probably looked like shit with the hairs sticking on to my face.

As if reading my mind, his hands reached out to my face, removing the hairs sticking on it, my hands sliding down to his chest.

My eyes darted to his lips, remembering the dream I had the last time and when I thought about leaning in, he just had to flick his finger on  my forehead.

"Oww!!" He smirked and stood up, clothes sticking up to his body.

"Hurry up, you're not getting away from your punishment." I glared at him

"What's the hurry! We will be doing this for the rest of the summer!" I grumbled but falterrd when I see him stripping off.

"If you don't mind, close the curtains or... would you like to see—" I immediately shut the shower curtains before he can put his pants down and he laughed. I glared at his silhouette and slapped mysef for wanting to peek.

He went out and came back to toss my towel, hanging it over the shower curtain. One minute he's soooooo charming, and annoying me so much the next.

I angrily took my bath, discrading my clothes and piled it up with his on the side. It's not like I can go back to sleep anyway.

"You're purposely taking it slow aren't you?" Damn, I forgot to lock the door when he went out.

"What? I'm using my hair spa conditioner and it takes time before I can rinse it off." I shrugged, enjoying myself with the bubbles.

"Five more minutes or I'm coming to get you." I scoffed at his direction even if he can't see me.

"I'm counting jennie." He said, tapping his foot.

"Then get out!" I yelled.

"Nope! You'll just lock the door and stay even longer here. 3 more minutes." I rolled my eyes and quickly rinsed myself before he does it for me.

I rashly opened the curtains and he looked away as I got out of the tub on my towel.

"Hurry up." He muttered, walking away. I walked to my room and contemplated on what to wear.

"You've already wasted so much time taking a bath, just wear the damn clothes and come down!" He's getting impatient.

"Happy?" I asked as I sauntered down. He eyed my clothes and went near me.

"What are you doing?" I raised my hands up as he hugged me... okay maybe he was not hugging me as I felt my shirt being tugged and it went lose.

"Hey! I tied it up for a purpose." I was wearing sweatpants and semi-fit shirt which I tied on the back.

"That's better, Let's go." I pouted.

"But breakfast is the most important meal of the day." I whined.

"Eat them on the way." He gabe me my sandwich and I stomped my way to follow him.

"I can sit on the haystacks." Thare are hatstacks sitting in the wagon.

"No. Climb up." I had no time to argue since he's pulling me toward the horse. He assisted me  in going up and followed after me.

I'm seated infront of him and I feel his chest against my back. I shove the thoughts away and ate my sandwich instead.

"Want some?" I offered him a bite which he gladly took a big bite off making me me scoff at him.

"I said some. Not all." He just chucled and I rolled my eyes. I'm not giving him any more.

"Who taught you to ride a horse?" I asked, breaking the silence

"My grand dad."

"I'm guessing he's no longer around?"

"Cancer took him away." I nodded.

"At least you got to have time with him. I never met mine. He passed away just before I was born." We were silent again. The sun shining down on us and I had to squint but taehyung put his strawhat on me to protect me from the sun.

"Do you still hate it here?" He glanced at me briefly and I chewed on my inner cheeks

"Maybe not hate... but I don't technically like it either." I miss the city but it's really peaceful here though.

"Don't you miss it in the city?" He is a city boy afterall

"Not really. Life is easier there sure, but it's more complicated there too." It was a surprise we're actually talking, talking. No nasty remarks or whatsoever. This is nice.