Farm 58

This chapter is dedicated to ramin12345678890, beechnaneunsolo, Gigi_Ands, sheza2211 & Hina_lovelyzs thanks for the upvotes 💕

🍀🍀🍀

Hobi the vet assisted me in going down bambi. We're at the foot of the hill. You know the hill where we used to get signal? That hill.

"Okayyy... What's happening?" I whispered to hobi but he just chuckled and held my hand tightly.

"You'll see."

"But Irene?" I asked, suddenly remembering our pregnant friend fainting.

"She's ok. It was part of the plan." What plan? I gasped and paused to take in the view.

The tree was illuminated with beautiful light and there are lanterns hanging across from it where a pole stood at the other end.

Beneath it, yoongi was playing the piano and jisoo was playing the violin while chaeyoung sat atop the grand piano which I don't know how they got here

The rest of the girls and jungkook grinned up to me. Even our grandparents were there. I feel like tearing up. I'm overwhelmed.

"Tae, what is this?" He smiled and accepted my hand that went to reach out for him.

"Surprise?" I chuckled and wiped a tear.

"Happy anniversary mon amour." He whispered and I hugged him.

"And I only baked you pie." He laughed and held my hands. He looked back to yoongi and jisoo who nodded and lisa wheeled jungkook over to chaeyoung. They handed her an acoustic guitar and another song came in.

"This song's for you." Taehyung smiled back at me, leading my arms to his nape and his hands rests on my hips and we start to slow dance and he start to sing me the song.

I may have run out of songs to sing
I may have run out of words to say
but all that I want you to know is what I feel for you:
I love you

I chuckled when I heard the rest serving as his second voice.

as endless as forever
our love will stay together
you're all I need to be with forevermore