Farm 25

This chapter is dedicated to jenkookforever24, rascalramen_official, Flowerroad84, ShintaSeprianty and taenniesie, thanks for the upvotes and for following me 😊

•••

Taehyung's kisses trailed down to my jaw, to my neck, where he nipped and sucked on my sensitive skin making me moan.

He went down further, his hands clasped against mine. I felt myself shiver when he let his tongue trace down on my cleavage before taking one of my peaks on his mouth making me arch my back.

I gasped and sat up from bed, panting. I looked over to his side and see taehyung stir from his sleep. A tent evident down south. Looks like I'm not the only one who had a wet dream.

His eyes fluttered open and he blinked as if only remembering that he's not in his room.

His eyes darted to me and his eyes widened, I smirked and suggestively looked down on his morning wood and he quickly covered himself with the blanket.

"Oh please. You look like a girl freaking out for getting wasted the night before and not remember the one night stand." I rolled my eyes at him and he scoffed.

"What are you wearing again?!" He glared

"Oh this?" I stood up and watch his eyes rake my body. I hid a laugh when I saw him gulp.

"I thought we could play last night but you fell asleep." He looked away and his jaw clenched.

"Where do you think you're going? I still need to pay you back." He gasped when I pushed him back down when he sat up and straddled him.

"W-what a-are you doing?" He wanted to glare but his eyes was hooded with something else.

"Shhhh..." I felt him tense beneath me. I know my butt sits dangerously close to his hardened manhood and it took every once of will not to ride him.

I lowered myself to his chest as I start giving it butterfly kisses making him catch his breath. His hands curled to a fist.

I moaned as I start putting hickeys on him and he quickly realize what I'm doing. I'm not allowed to weard cropped tops, and he can work topless? Nah-uh.

"Jennie." Damn. The way he grits his teeth, calling my name with a grunt is such a turn on.

I didn't listen and kept giving him hickeys making him hiss. That was our position when the door opened.

"What the f—guys! Jennie is already having her breakfast ahead of us!" Jisoo hollered

"She's having hotdogs and eggs!" She continues, cracking up.

The door closed shut and we were still frozen on the spot.

"You didn't lock the door?!" I sat up and looked at him with amusement.

"You wanted to lock the door?" I raised a brow up and he must've realized what he just said.

I laughed as I fell off of him when he abruptly stood up, storming to grandma's shower room.

"Why'd you lock it? I thought we ca  shower together." I teased, rattling the doorknob. I pinned my ear to the door to listen what he's doing inside which doesn't take a genius because of his evident morning wood.

"Don't create a mess in there~ It'll be awkward for grandma!" I cackled and left.

"How was the hotdog and eggs jen?" Lisa wiggled her brows.

"I was getting there when jisoo barged in." I glared at jisoo who was just grinned at me.

"Awwee so you didn't get a taste?" Hwasa chuckled.

"No. But I know his size." I smirked and they laughed.

"Was he big?" Irene giggled.

"I saw it too~ I mean kind of hard not to." Jisoo laughed and high-fived with chaeyoung.

"Yah! Delete it from your mind! It's only exclusive for me!" I grabbed a pillow cushion from the sofa and threw it at her.

"Don't worry I already have set my eyes for someone else." She chuckled.

"Still not over from your 6th grade crush?" Irene raised a brow on her twin.

"Never! I reserved myself for him." Jisoo proudly nodded to herself and lisa snorted.

"Isn't he a snobber though? The fame got through his head." Jisoo scoffed.

"I know there's another reason why he's aloof. He used to be full of life you know? I miss his gummy smiles." Jisoo pouted.

"You barely even see him. You only got a glimpse of him last competition. I doubt he even remembers you were in the same elementary school."

"Competition?"

"Yeah. The guy's a known pianist. In fact, he's dubbed a prodigy of his generation and jisoo here was taught by him and fell in love." Irene shook her head.

"So is that why you joined such competitions? To find him?" I mused. I never knew she was a hopeless romantic.

"Well one of the reasons but I find the joy in the uptight judges faces when I play my piece." She laughed. She doesn't go with the original piece but that's what made her unique. But being unique makes her lose the competition which she has no regrets for. She never won once.

"Wait... now that you mention about that stuff. Do you know a guy named yoongi?" Her eyes widened.

"That's him! That's his name. How do you know him?" She gasped.

"What about yoongi?" We all turned to hoseok who greeted us good morning and I was startled when a robe was suddenly wrapped around me.

"Go take a shower now." Taehyung ordered, glaring at me. He was already dressed up for work.

"And if I don't?" I taunted

"Then we'll leave you behind." He walked to the kitchen and I excused myself from my friends and grumbled as I stomped up the stairs. I can faintly hear jisoo's squeals as she interrogated hoseok about her childhood crush saying it's meant to be.

I can also hear moonbyul's protest along the lines of "he can still answer your questions without you having to cling into his arm."

I hurriedly took a shower at a record time and changed quickly, afraid that they'll actually leave me behind.