Farm 52

This chapter is dedicated to Isabellethomp, henridubois, tata_for_life, shaniee_banana & Wellacacho04 thanks for the upvotes & for following me 🥰

🍀🍀🍀

Cold winter air kissed our skin as we went out, a puff of smoke can be seen if you breathe out from the temperature.

Christmas carols can be heard from the streets and stores that we pass by and the snow is starting to fall, covering everything in white.

"Aren't you cold with that? Do you wanna go back and change?" Taehyung worriedly glanced over my outfit. We wore a matching black and white couple outfit and I'm on a skirt.

 We wore a matching black and white couple outfit and I'm on a skirt

"It's ok mon amour, I have my coat and you to keep me warm." I grinned leaning into him sideways.

"What's taking them so long anyway?" He mumbled, looking back as we wait for jisoo and yoongi.

"You think they hit it off already?" I asked and taehyung snorted.

"Yoongi can walk out naked right now. He blends well like that with the cold." Taehyung grabbed one of my hands and intertwined it, putting it inside on his jacket's pocket.

"Jisoo can melt him. She's charming like that." I countered.

"I hope so too. I wanna see the old yoongi back but it's been so long." He kissed my temple and I hugged him.

It wasn't long before we saw jisoo dragging out yoongi. The guy was motionless as ever but somehow, how he speaks improved. You can see his expression from his tone like now.

"Why should I come again? Jin's not coming too." He mumbled, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah but hoseok wants to see you. Come on let's go. They've been waiting for us." Taehyung said, hailing a cab and yes, the girls are here! They're all present! Jisoo and I squealed when we learned they're coming for Christmas break.

We're heading to The Plaza Hotel where the girls booked a Two bedroom Suite which is located on the penthouse level of the Plaza and offers breath-taking views of Central Park and the New York City skyline and take note, it has an expansive private terrace!

Jisoo and I happily chatted as we went in while the boys carried our luggages behind us.

"Oh wait, shouldn't we be pretending?" I whispered to jisoo.

"I already spoke with the girls about it." She giggled. Hence when we arrived, jisoo went to hug Irene who became emotional seeing her twin.

"Yah! Why are you suddenly crying." Jisoo laughed.