Farm 8

This chapter is dedicated to hbn09876, and user18541826 thanks for your upvotes!💕

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"You don't have to carry me." I grumbled as he sat me down on a haystack and he just rolled his eyes making me glare at him.

"How will you go down then? Jump off with your good foot? And then what? Break it again?"

"No. I would've stood up with my good foot, sat on the edge of the wagon and carefully go down, landing on my good foot." I deadpanned

"You'll still call me cause I'm your human crutch so I just saved you time." Why does he always have something to argue about?

"Just hurry up." He smirked. but went on with his work anyway.

There were few people who also worked with him and he introduced me but I didn't bother learning their names. I doubt I'll see them again anyway.

Since I had nothing to do and I can't play games on my phone to save my battery that easily drains. I'm looking at you apple.

I braided my hair while I waited for him and took selfies. I also pretended to take selfies eventhough the camera's pointing at him.

I was busy humming and looking around when an irritating voice disturbed me.

"Taehyung! I haven't seen you much this week." I turned to a girl who was clearly flirting with taehyung.

I watched them talk with smiles on their faces as if they're the only ones there and it ticked me off.

"Oww." I feigned pain. I was surprised when a guy taehyung introduced me to earlier tended to me, but I didn't like him touching me. What was his name? J something...

"You ok?" He was looking at me up and down and my brows furrowed.

"You are?" My brow raised.

"Jongin. My name's jongin." He smiled and I faked a smile back

"And you are?" He asked, offering a hand shake. Not interested. I wanted to reply but taehyung intervened.

"Jongin, this is jennie." Taehyung went in between us and checked my foot. Jong something chuckled and scratched his cheek using the hand he was offering and went back to his work.

I look at taehyung in wonder if he did it on purpose so we won't shake hands? I hear a throat being cleared and I can't help but raise a brow at the girl who frowned at taehyung taking care of me. I had the urge to stuck my tongue out.

"Oh, sorry. Jennie, this is krystal. Krystal, this is jennie."

"Hi." She weakly smiled

"Hello." I said back. I didn't want to seem like a bitch even if I was one. I still know how to be civil.

"I'll just finish up and we'll go to nanny." I nodded.

"So, I hear you're staying for a week here?" I know how to read between the lines bitch and it's clear you don't want me here.

"No. I'm actually staying for the whole summer." I grinned.

"Oh. So you've decided to stay? We made a bet you see, and taehyung said you'll only stay for a week or less." She had this smug look on her face and I just want to scratch it off.

"Oh really? Well, he loses then. That means we'll stay in one roof the whole summer and it hasn't even a week yet." Ha! I totally wiped off that smug look on her face.

"He won't like you anyway. You're just a city brat." She spat.

"And what are you? A pretentious bitch?!" Unfortunately taehyung heard the bitch part.

"Jennie!" I flinched at his loud voice and then the bitch's face suddenly frowned deeply and she looked at teahyung with teary eyes.

"I just wanted to make friends." My eye twitched. This Two-Faced bitch!

"Sorry krystal. I'll take her to grandma now. I'll be back." The bitch nodded and taehyung glared at me.

"Come on." He grabbed me roughly but still carried me. I looked back to see the bitch smirking at me.

"Yah!" I can't help but yell at her as we walked away.

"Oww! What is your problem?!" I rubbed my bum since he put me down on the wagon with slight force.

"You! What's your problem?! Krystal just wants to make friends with you and you call her names." He's angry.

"Well I'm sorry if I know how to see through plastic people and if you were eavesdropping why didn't you do so form the beginning so you would know why I called her out for being a pretentious bitch that she is?!" I panted.

"Stay there." He looked at me sternly.

"Oh yeah cause I can totally go somewhere else by myself." I rolled my eyes and he walked back in the dairy barn.

He walked back out still looking angry and hopped on his horse. I was boring holes at the back of his head as I squeezed the pillow with my might.

"You two are early." My grandma greeted us and he sat me down at the corner of our granny's diner.

"I'm just dropping her off. I'll be back later to take her up the hill." My heart ached a bit and I clenched my fists.

"I thought you'll take her with you?" His grandma frowned.

"If she stops acting like a brat then maybe I'll take her." I feel my eyes sting so I grabbed my phone instead, ignoring him.

"I'm sorry about taehyung. Tell us if you need anything ok?" I smiled at his grandma and nodded.

"Jerk. Why does he make me feel like it's my fault?" I grumbled, wiping my tear. I took a deep breath and blinked the tears away.

"Why would I cry because of him? He's nothing." I whispered to myself.

I became bored and wished I could stand then maybe I could've waited tables and have something to do. I miss my friends. My friends are bitches through and through but at least they aren't fakes.

Taehyung better be back to bring me to the hill so I can let it all out to them.