Farm 20

This chapter is dedicated to isabellahannah11, Dos_22, anneyaaaa, Kamiterasux and njnure, thank you for the votes and for following me~💕

•••

"I hate you so much!" I was stunned as jennie said it while staring at me. Her eyes full of anger and pain.

"I'm really sorry about her... are you ok?" Krystal nodded and hugged me.

"Shh. It's alright." She sniffed and I let go of her. I looked to where jennie ran off to. Whatever. It's her fault. She should be sorry.

"I don't know what's wrong with her. She's been mean to me ever since you introduced us." Krystal muttered, brows creasing.

"It's just her attitude. She was mean to me at first too." I remember how she bitched on and I can't help but smile at the memory.

"Maybe she's insecure cause I'm pretty and I'm close with you." She doesn't need to. She's the prettiest for me but doesn't mean I'll tolerate her attitude.

"Maybe." I answered. We worked a couple more of minutes as the rain threatens to pour.

We hear a car pull up and we went out to see who it is.

"Hobi. Came to check on bambi?" He raised a brow

"Bambi? You didn't win over her?" I rolled my eyes remembering how she cutely whined, arguing the the name should be bambi and it's her horse.

"It's her horse, what can I say?" Hoseok chuckled and looked over to the fenced open area.

"Where's my patient?" The fence was empty.

"Jennie probably took him with her." I shrugged.

"You should get going, before the rain pours." Krystal was startled.

"Oh uhmm..  I thought we can have dinner together..." she looked up to me but I shook my head.

"Jennie might throw a knofe at you but don't worry. You'll be there during the slumber party grandma wants us to have right?" She smiled tight-lipped and nodded.

"I'll get going then."

"Wait here, I'll get hobi." I stopped her when she was about to walk

"Me?" Hoseok pointed at himself

"Not you silly. Go on ahead home, jennie must be there with bambi." Hosoek nodded and climbed back on his car while I got hobi untied. That girl must've ran back home, dragging a foal. Stubborn.

"Let's go." I helped Krystal get on my back and lead her home.

"Thank you tae."

"You're welcome. I should hurry home." I tipped my hat at her and galloped home. Racing with the rain that starts to drop

I arrived a few minutes later finding two cars I don't know next to hoseoks.

"It's pouring out there." I announced as I got in and was greeted by six girls staring down at me.

"Well hello there. You must be taehyung. Where's jendeukie?" Two very beautiful girls walked closer to me and looked at me from head to toe.

"You twins stop scaring the poor guy." One chuckled.

"I'm sorry about them. Jennie must've talked about us? My name's lisa, the twins jisoo and Irene." She pointed at the two

"I'm chaeyoung but you can call me roseanne"

"You do realize it has the same syllables?" Lisa raised a brow at her and she shrugged, popping a chip in her mouth.

"And I'm hyejin but you can call me hwasa and this is moonbyul." I nodded and shooked hands with them.

"I thought you guys weren't suppose to come til about next week?" I tilted my head in confusion. We haven't prepared the rooms.

"Today's a saturday. Next week starts tomorrow." Lisa shrugged

"But anyway. You're wet from the rain clearly but I don't see any signs of our home girl?" Irene raised a brow at me.

"What? She's not here yet?" My brows creased and suddenly, I felt nervous.

"What do you mean? The grandmas said she's with you." Just then, a topless hoseok came in, squeezing out his shirt dry.

"I call dibs!" Moonbyul announced. Hoseok snapped his head up, suddenly aware of the girls ogling at him.

"Oh... I didn't see you there..." he blinked and looked out.

"Where's jennie?" He did a double take at me

"She's not here? I was supposed to come in here but it looked like the rain was about to pour and some of the animals were still outside so I guided them in and this happened. I didn't see bambi in the stalls either." I froze and his eyes widened

"Jennie was supposed to do that..." I mumbled.

"She hasn't come home has she?!" With his question, I quickly grabbed a flashlight and darted outside.

"Taehyung! Where are you going?!" Hoseok yelled

"I need to find her!" Where is she?! I quickly hoppen on to hobi and bolted right out

"What are you doing?! Go back inside!" I yelled through the sound of the rain at the girls

"No! Jennie is out there alone! We're going with or without your fucking permission!" Jisoo glared.

"Now fucking lead the way." Her twin added. I gulped. They're scary.

"Jennieee!" I called out. As we rounded the area where she mostly ran out to.

"Jeeendeukieee! We're here!" I hear her friends call her

"Manduuu!! Where are you?!" Thankfully, the rain has slowed.

"Everyone shut up!" Hoseok yelled.

"You hear that?" He asked.

"What are we sup–a horse!" Chaeyoung clapped her hand. A faint neigh could be heard.

"Taehyung. They're in the forest." I speed up to the forest while they parked their cars outside but left the headlights open to give light through the darkness.

"Jennie!!" I called out but no answer.

"Bambii!" Silence. Then a neigh. Hobi was quick to know where it came from and I held on to his reins.

"Jennie!" I hopped off of hobi and ran up to her. She's curled up next to bambi and she's freezing.

"Jennie wake up" I tapped her cheeks but she won't open ger eyes. I checked her heartbeat and relieved to hear it beating.

"Taehyung?!" I hear hoseok call put and I waved my flashlight.

"Oh my god jennie!" Her friend screeched and surrounded me since I'm cradling her.

"Can you take her? The foal is injured." Bambi tried to stand but slumped back down.

"Of course we can." Lisa and jisoo held her waist protectively and put her arms arm around their shoulders and then Irene and chaeyoung held jennie's feet. While hwasa and moonbyul lead the way.

"He's gonna be fine. Stay with him, I'll just grab my kit so he can at least walk. We can't carry him." I waited for hoseok and I held a light for him as he fix hobi up.