Farm 18

This chapter is dedicated to KhushiRag, Yepieuyoung, SML_TNIE and boomfairytail thanks for the upvotes and comments! ♡

•••

"It's gonna be ok lilac."  I stroked her cheeks. I kept looking to the entrance. Where is he?

"Where's the father of the baby?" I asked and she neighed. Hobi then neighed too.

"Are you the father?! Yah you should we with her at this time." I glared at him

"Why you scolding hobi?"

"What took you so long?!" I scoffed and he raised the basin along with some stuff.

"I need to prepare these." He went over to the horse's stomach and put the basin there with the towel then he stood up and walked over to the mare's butt.

"Why are you wrapping it's tail?" I asked, observing what he's doing.

"Cause the vet said so."

"And when is he coming?" I rasied a brow.

"He's on his way." Sure enough we hear a sputter of engine nearing.

"That would be him." I nodded.

"He has a car. Why don't you get one?"

"I have a Ferrari."

"Really?!" My eyes lit up

"Yeah. Its name is hobi." He chuckled and I deadpanned.

"Oh ha-ha. Hobi's the father isn't he?"

"Me? Who did I get pregnant?" I looked at the entrance to see a guy who looks around our age in his jeans and polo shirt tucked in and pointed leather shoe.

"You're a vet? Aren't you too young to be one?" I asked, looking at him from heas to toe

"Nope. Family business. You must be jennie." He smiled brightly.

"I'm hosoek but you can call me jhope." I accepted his handshake

"You heard about me?" He grinned but then a wet face towel landed on his face making him laugh.

"Way to welcome the vet tae." Jhope removed the towel and laughed at the glaring taehyung.

"I didn't say anything." He chuckled

"Why? What is he telling you?" Taehyung definitely talked about me.

"Yah! Quit glaring at him." I scolded taehyung who just rolled his eyes.

"No time to chat. Lilac's water broke." Sure enough, lilac is repositioning herself, making me stand and watch her.

"Let me check if the foal is in the correct posture." Jhope put some gloves on and walked towards the horse's end.

"Err... are you gonna.." I cringed when he put his hand in. Taehyung chuckled at my reaction telling me to stand up on their side.