Farm 7

I woke up the next morning rather early as the clock reads 6 a.m. but taehyung is already nowhere in sight and his bed already cleaned up. I moved my foot and the first one that got injured is now fully healed but I can't say the same for the other one that is currently bandaged. Teahyung must've wrapped it up while I slept.

I reached out to it and it's still swollen a bit. I sighed swung my feet to the side of the bed and I carefully  moved. I looked at the bedside table to use it as support when I found my phone above it. I took it and sighed seeing it still has no bars for signal.

"I'll take you up later." I jumped a bit on my seat and caught my phone that almost fell from my shock.

"You scared me!" I held my hand to my chest, feeling it beat like crazy from being spooked.

"You get scared easily." He said, walking over to me and kneel to check on my foot.

"I'm jumpy. I jump at the smallest things." I mumbled. He stood up and grabbed my suitcase then put it on my bed.

"I'll just put this here so you can easily change." I nodded. I stood up with my good foot when he swooped me up on my feet.

"Yah, I can already walk fine." I grumbled

"That's what you said and where did that take you."  I scowled and let him carry me to the washroom.

"Call me when you're done." He's wearing rather comfy and casual clothes.  A muscle tee and paired it up with sweatpants. He got out and I looked at the tub to find it already ready for me.

I struggled to get my shorts and underwear off but I managed. I carefully limped to the tub and relaxed. I elevated my bad foot at the side of the tub as I washed myself clean.

When I was done, I carefully stood up and grabbed the towel and dried myself and wrapped myself with it. I didn't dare move an inch seeing the tiles were wet and looked slippery. I contemplated to wait for the tiles to dry up or call taehyung like he said. I chose the latter, not wanting to stay more in the washroom.

"Teahyung?" I called out and he knocked on the door.

"I'm done." I told him and he popped his head in. I shyly looked down since I'm only in a towel with nothing underneath.

He dragged the rag to the wet tile and looked at me for permission and I hesitantly put an arm out to his shoulder and he took that a sign to carry me. I held my used clothes to my chest as if it'll help me cover up more.

"I'll be outside." he cleared his throat and went out, letting me change. I've never met a guy in our generation to be this chivalrous.

I shook my thoughts away and changed my clothes. I picked a cropped top but paired it up with jumpers and left one strap unhooked. For my footwear, I settled with Havianas flipflops.

"I'm fully dressed now." I called out after I've done fixing my hair and make up.

"We'll eat breakfast and I'll take you with me since our grannies have business to do in the market. We'll have lunch there later and then I'll take you up the hill so you can get a signal for your phone and contact your family and friends." He said all that as he put me on the chair at the dining area and prepared my meal for me.

"I can use my hands you know." I muttered and he froze.

"Oh, right. just got used to grandma." my face fell blank.

"You're thinking I'm your grandma?!" I scoffed and he poked his tongue on his inner cheeks.

"I am offended. My grandma is better than you, thank you very much." My jaw dropped.

"Whatever." I took out my anger on the food and ate huge spoonfuls

"Careful, the food won't run." he chuckled and poured me a glass of water in case I choke.

"We're seriously riding your poor excuse of a chariot?" I stared at his wagon in distaste and his horse neighed.

"NIce to see you again horsie, I haven't forgotten what you did." It neighed again, as if to laugh at me.

"Don't mind her hobi, she's just a brat." I scowled at him. If I could push him, I would but I'm using him as support.

"You name your horse hobi?"

"yeah, I named him after the vet that helped us give birth to him." I cocked my head to the side

"There's a vet here?"

"No. We leave animals to get sick and die." He rolled his eyes and I calmed myself knowing I need his assistance. Just you wait till my foot gets better jackass!

"I was genuinely curious! He may be from the other side of the Country for all I know." I may unable to attack him physically, I can always yell at him.

"There's this word common sense, I believe it exists in your part of the world."  he suddenly removed my hand from him and guided it to the horse.

"Yah! where are you going?!" I was horrified to see him walk back in the house, leaving me behind.

"I'll be back. Stay put. Hobi, stop teasing her." I froze on the spot.

"Hobi, don't you dare move or else I'll steal taehyung from you." It suddenly turned to me and was it just me or it really squinted it's eyes on me like saying I dare you.

"You think I can't do it? with my beauty?!" It neighed again as if to laugh mockingly at me.

"Yah! why you.." I wanted to fight it but it threatened to move making me gasp.

"Your horse is evil! Evil!!" I yelled at teahyung, hearing his footsteps but I kept my eyes glaring at the horse, afraid it'll move if I looked away.

"There, all done" Taehyung carried me and settled me to the wagon where he put blankets and pillows to keep me comfort.

"Keep your foot there." He instructed to the foot he put on the piled up pillow, slightly elevating it. He's wearing a bandana again and I'm starting to like it on him.