Farm 35

This chapter is dedicated to yeojagurl, bunny_munk, isaidmamamamoooooo, minhoeyannoe and LaraChelsea, thank you for your upvotes 🥰

🍀🍀🍀

"Wake up love birds! It's time to eat." Hoseok was the one who shook us awake.

"Later." Taehyung mumbled and pulled me closer. I sighed and smiled in content.

"No! You're not letting me suffer again!"

"Oww!" Hoseok slapped taehyung's legs making him sit up abruptly, causing my head to fall into the mattress.

"Good. Now get your butt out there."

"I'll just take a sho—"

"No!" Hoseok glared at us.

"You both will take a shower afterwards. Who knows how long you'll finish." He rolled his eyes and walked out.

"I'm warning you!" He squinted his eyes at us, popping his head back in and opening the door widely.

"I guess we should go." Taehyung chuckled seeing me pout. I lazily put my hands up and he grabbed them, dragging me out.

We made our way to the kitchen and hoseok told me to wake the girls up. I grumbled but complied.

"Wake up bitches! Food is served!" I yelled and knocked on both doors. Chaeyoung is the first to come out. Of course she is.

I didn't wait for the other girls to get out and climbed down along with chaeng.

"That smells so goood~" chaeyoung clapped her hands.

"Everything smells good for you as long as it's food." I rolled my eyes

"Not true. There's durian. I don't like the smell of it." She immediately pulled a chair and sat down

"But you still eat it." I deadpanned.

"Of course. It's yummy despite the smell. Like something you had last night?" She grinned and taehyung choked on his water. I looked up see an amused face of jin and a tomato red hoseok.

I hurried over to taehyung's aid and patted his back, noticing his ears turning red.

"What did you do to the poor guy?" Moonbyul asked when she arrived.

"Nothing. I was just telling jennie durian is delicious despite the smell." Chaeyoung giggled

"Oooh. I know right" lisa laughed, joining in the conversation.

"And the white juice—"

"Ugh. Can you girls not with your innuendos? It's early in the morning." Irene huffed, clearly still not in the good mood.

"What's the best time for it? Late night conversations?" Hwasa wiggled her brows.

"This is delicious!" We all turned to jisoo who's already eating ahead of us.

"Since when did you get there?"

"What? It's chikin." She shrugged, biting on to the fried chicken.

"Yayy! Time to eat!" Chaeyoung didn't waste any time in digging in.

"You ok now?" I smirked at taehyung.

"Yeah." He cleared his throat and pulled a chair for me.

"What about grandma?" I asked taehyung as he sat beside me.

"Jin hyung provided them breakfast in bed." I nodded

"This is so good, how'd you make this?" Irene smiled at me.

"I'm sorry, I don't share my secret recipes." Irene snapped her head at jin.

"You cooked this?" Her brows furrowed.

"One and only." Jin did a little bow and Irene scoffed, getting a different dish.

"Err... actually, he cooked everything." Irene froze at what I said and scowled, dropping her utensils and stood up.

"I'm not hungry." She glared at the food one last time and walked off. It was obvious she was just saying that.

"Damn, that woman sure holds her grudges." Jin followed Irene with his gaze.

"Can't blame her. She's beating herself up for your accident." Jin raised a brow and leaned in.

"Please elaborate."

"She felt like she cheated on her boyfriend which she wasn't really. As you said it was an accident, however, you kissed her the second time." Jisoo glared at him.

"I told you I was just returning what I stole." He air quoted the last word.

"In her perspective, the second one should still be an accident since she was caught off-guard." He shrugged.

"You're saying did it the second on purpose?" Lisa raised a brow.

"Well duh? I did that with the purpose of returning the said kiss, of course I did it on purpose." He rolled his eyes.

"Well, you pissed her off." Hwasa smirked

"I don't care. It's not like we'll see each other again after this." Taehyung and I looked at each other and continued eating in silence.

"Why are you two in a hurry?" The spoon was midway on my mouth when lisa asked that, eyeing us.

"You know I eat fast." I shrugged.

"No you don't." All of them chorused and jin snickered.

"Because the last to finish is the one who'll wash the dishes." Taehyung saved me and I snorted when their eyes widened.

"Nope! I will wash the dishes. Do you know how many plates they broke yesterday?" Hoseok scoffed.

"There. You don't need to hurry anymore." Chaeyoung grinned.

"I'm done. I'm go make sandwich for Irene. I know she's hungry."

"Why are you bringing her the food I cooked?" We were all startled when jisoo pointed a bread knife on jin's neck, making the latter freeze.

"You did not see me getting that. Understood?" Jin nodded in a stiff manner.

"Good. Now she'll eat it cause I just snucked it out." She glared at jin and then proceeded to go up the room and bring her twin some food.

"I was doubting if they were twins, now that proves me that they are." I chuckled as jin grabbed his glass of water to drink.

"I'll go ahead in the shower, I'll leave the door unlocked." I whispered to taehyung and got up. I glanced at him to see him biting back a smile. Boys will be boys but he's my boy.

I skipped towards our room and hurriedly got my towel and went in the shower room, prepared the tub and got in it, folding my discarded clothes at the side.

I excitedly waited for him but it's getting cold and my fingers are starting to wrinkle from being on water much longer.

Did he just stood me up?! I huffed in anger and quickly finished my bath. It irritated me that he didn't even show up and I'm already done.

I angrily marched out to find him cornered with the girls pointing their forks at him, interrogating him. No wonder!