Farm 42

This chapter is dedicated to almaiya, KimTannie1316, RICCIRIVERO6DLSU, Taennie4lyf & ClouieJugan thanks for the upvotes and comments 💕

🍀🍀🍀

It's been two days since we arrived and I haven't heard from taehyung. I tried calling his phone but he's always out of reached and I understood that, knowing fully well how hard it is to get a signal there.

I tried calling the telephone but it's just ringing and no one's answering it. I considered the possibility that he might've gone to the diner and help the grannies but he could've at least checked in on me?

I frowned at the thought that something bad might've happened but I quickly brushed it off. If something did, we'd know about it. Right?

"Stop pacing around will you? I'm the one getting dizzy." Jisoo grumbled. She's clearly not in the mood cause suho's here with Irene.

Jisoo is going to the states with me and I was happy, atleast I won't be alone eventhough we'll be attending different schools but she's still annoyed by the fact that her twin chose to stay because suho's studying here.

"How about you byul? Can you reach hoseok?" I hopelessly turned to moonbyul

"I don't have his number." She shrugged. Something's up with her lately but we weren't able to talk about it.

"Maybe he's running late?" Chaeyoung offered.

"He hasn't contact me since chae. It doesn't help the last text he sent me was au revoir." Should I postpone my flight and go back to the province?

"It could also mean until we meet again." Chaeyoung smiled. I wish I can be as optimistic as her.

"Yah limario, stop being such a stalker." Hwas snorted at lisa who was glued to her phone.

"You're just jealous you didn't get the guy's name next to you." She stuck her tongue out at hwasa to which the latter scoffed at.

"I'm not interested thank you very much." She said flipping her curly hair.

"Jendeukie, we have to go." My heart plummented. I tiptoed and craned my neck left and right if I can see a glimpse of him before we board.

"What if he comes and I'm already getting on?" I whined.

"You both talked about it didn't you? I'm sure he'll contact you." Irene smiled at me. Suho distanced himself from us, receiving a call earning a scowl from jisoo.

"Who's he talking with?" Jisoo asked, throwing daggers at the guy.

"Seriously? He's just talking with a client." Suho's family, like jin, is also in the hotel management.

"Client. I'd be cautious if I were you. Businessmen don't smile like that talking about business matters." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Jisoo." She sighed exhausted.

"Whatever. Just don't tell me I didn't warn you."

"Ditto." Irene raised her chin. She also never fails to tell jisoo that she and yoongi will never happen, seeing the guy is in a relationship with his piano and doesn't even know jisoo's existence.

My heart accelerated as barding announcements were called. Jisoo and I getting a special mention as we're last to board the plane.

"You guys go now." I felt like crying.

"But what if he hears my name being called and, and—"

"He's not coming jen." Moonbyul was stern. My eyes stung and I slowly nodded.

"Call us ok? Both of you stay safe." They all hugged us and I cried.

"Don't worry. He might just be busy with the farm."

"Contact me if you heard from him ok?" The girls nodded at me and we all group hugged.

"If he makes you cry, tell me and I won't hesitate to fly back and kick his sorry ass." Irene rolled her eyes at her twin and chuckled.

"I will but I'm betting I won't cause he won't do what you think he'll do." Jisoo is really hell bent on painting suho as a cheater.

Jisoo clutched unto my hand tightly and we turned our backs to them. They waved and we waved back before going in with heavy heart. Where are you tae?

"Stop crying, the water has probably dried up in your eyes that blood will start to flow." I sniffed.

"You think he had a change of heart? Or was he playing me??" The thought made me cry again.

"Ugh. Since when do you cry so much?" Jisoo dabbed tissues on my eyes roughly.

"Ooww!" I glared at her.

"I'm sorry for doing it on purpose." She deadpanned.

"Yah if you cry so much with that yoongi of yours I'll laugh my lungs out at you."

"My mama raised no weak ass bitch." I threw a tissue at her and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Ma'am, can I get you something?" The stewardess smiled at us politely

"Yes. A reruns of friends please and some popcorn." I chuckled seeing the flight attendant's face.

"Er.. uhm.. we have popcorn?" She smiled awkwardly.

"That'll do. I have drama right here." She pointed over to me and I smacked her hand, wiping my tears. The attendad chuckled and bowed, going to the next row.

"Ah, finally, I can sleep in peace." Jisoo said leaning back and putting her eye mask on.

I sighed again and opened my phone and stared at my wallpaper. It was that time I took a stolen shot at him where he caught me and grabbed my phone to snap a picture of us together, him smiling widely while I was staring dumbly at his naked torso. I chuckled at the memory. He was so sure of himself. That jerk.

"Excuse me miss?" I turned to jisoo who called the attendant's attention

"Do you have a psychiatrist on board? My friend here needs help, she's bawling her eyes our earlier almost drowning the whole plane and now she's chuckling to her self, grinning widely as she stared to her phone and she looks creepy with her bloodshot eyes." I didn't think twice to smack jisoo's head but she blocked it, laughing.

"Look who's talking?" Among us, she's the crazy weird one and she had the audacity to call a psychiatrist up on me? Why am I stuck with her?

🍀

A/N: just letting you know Prologue and first two chaps for JinRene's The Handsome Hotelier is also up.