Farm 54

This chapter is dedicated to VictoriaBaldish, thanks for the upvotes ❤

🍀🍀🍀

After that mindblowing holiday revelation from Irene, we helped her in double checking and triple checking and it still comes out with one result. She's positive. Jisoo flew back with her to be with her in facing their parents but the twins both went back for the second semester. We pledged to keep Irene's pregnancy a secret from the boys.

And as promised, taehyung and I were seen in campus together. In our matching clothes, he walks me to class and picks me up after earning swoons from the girls and scoffs trom the boys. In his department, I get scowls from the girls and the boys hoots at taehyung for his hot girlfriend. I know I'm hot.

"You and tae are talk of the school. You've become the school's it-couple." Jisoo said as she sat down to our table.

"I heard you twins are racking up quite the fanboys too. How are you coping up?" I turned to Irene who just transferred.

"I'm ok. I can at least finish the second semester while my stomach is still not showing." She sighed.

"How did your parents take it?" Irene cringed and jisoo held her hand.

"They're weird... They were disappointed at first but then started calling people to renovate the house and make a baby room. They were more disappointed that I don't want to tell them who the father is cause I know they'll probably arrange my marriage but they respect my decision. They were shocked it's not suho but when they learned of what happened, they pulled out their investment on suho's family's company." Jisoo and I looked at each other.

"Why don't you tell—"

"No. I can do this on my own." Jisoo frowned at her twin. Irene was being stubborn. She's keeping the child from its father saying she's solely responsible for it. We tried to coax her saying he's just as responsible but she won't listen so we dropped it as it might stress her and it could be bad for her baby.

"So you're moving out of yoongi's?" I raised a brow to jisoo.

"You don't have to." Irene held jisoo's hand back.

"You need me. Of course I'll be there for you. Besides, reversed psychology might work on yoongi." She smirked and I chuckled

"What would work on yoongi?" Tae asked, putting our orders on the table and kissed my forehead, sitting down.

"Don't you dare let yoongi have other female roommate than me!" Jisoo gave

"You're moving out?" He asked in surprise

"Yeah. My twin needs me." Irene smiled thankfully at her.

"Does yoongi know already?" Jisoo shook her head

"Nope. Don't tell him. I plan to have a dramatic exit." Irene actually giggled and I rolled my eyes. Taehyung got up to egt our remaining orders.

"Cover your ears. Your child might inherit your twin's cunningness." I told Irene

"Yah! My niece or nephew should learn from me. Oh wait... what if I have both." Irene choked on her drink

"What? It's genetic!"

"It's just a one night stand chu, he can't be that sharp of a shooter."

"Well he kind of already is considering you're pregnant with that one time." I shrugged

"Yah! I don't think I can handle one! Let alone twins!" Irene frowned

"Especially if it's twins like you guys." I snickered

"What did I miss?" Taehyung mumbled

"How about you? Want to have twins?" I wiggled my brows at him and he raised a brow at me

"I'm not the one who's going to push a baby out of me. As long as it's from you, should we make quintuplets?" He grinned and I scoffed

"I'm not a pig!"

"Are you calling the mothers of quintuplets a pig?"

"It rarely happens like one out of a million. That, and neither my, nor your family tree has a pair of twins."

"I was just joking. You're taking it seriously." He chuckled.

"I should probably go. I still need a place for us to move in to." Jisoo said standing up.

"Where are you staying by the way?" I opened my mouth as tae popped a fry in.

"I'm currently staying at a penthouse nearby. We're thinking of getting a condominium." I nodded

"You can contact me anytime alright?" Jisoo rolled her eyes

"The last time I contacted you you didn't answer."

"You always contact me when we're fucking! Both yoongi and you!" Tae coughed on his fry and I handed him the soda and patted his back.

"Still not used with our vulgar language tae?" Jisoo smirked

"Oh just hurry up! Or I'm gonna eat your yoongi" Irene huffed impatiently.

"Alright alright sheesh." Jisoo quickly dragged her pregnant twin out to the nearest café.

"Warn me next time will you?" Taehyung coughed and I snorted

"What like wink at you before I say something that might be too sensitive for your ears?" He scoffed.

"I'm just not used to it."

"Oh really now? Yet you love it when I scream your name when I cum." He chuckled, wiping his mouth

"That's different mon amour. I'm the only one who can hear your screams." He whispered seductively on my ear.

"Bold of you to assume we have soundproof walls." His eyes widened

"We don't?"

"Why'd you think our neighbors either gives us approving or annoyed looks?" He shrugged.

"I ways thought they were checking us out individually." I giggled

"Should we move too?" He suggested.

"What about yoongi?"

"We can get a 2-bedroom condo and let yoongi stay in one room."

"And make sure we have soundproof walls?" I have no problems with it, it'll just be sort of the same set up anyway. As long as each rooms have their own bathrooms.

"Yeah. Yoongi likes silence with his music too." Taehyung grinned

"But I doubt yoongi would like to stay with us though." Yoongi, still expressionless as ever, seems to be the type who doesn't like to disturb or be disturbed.

"We'll be moving where the twins are moving." My brows furrowed

"So?" A knowing smiled made a way to his lips.

"I just have a feeling he'll be ok with it." I immediately sent a text to jisoo saying to find a place for us too but of course I didn't tell her yoongi might be tagging along.