Farm 40

This chapter is dedicated to jenthegucci, PugLove789, Anime_lover2741, sunsetvj and MaCristinaVBayoneta thanks for the votes and for following me 💞

🍀🍀🍀

The day has come. I sighed and leaned to taehyung's back as we watched the sunrise on the hill. I was startled when suddenly stood up.

He held out a hand for me and I took it. He pulled me up to him and held a small of my back. The golden rays of the sun hits the side of his face and I smiled at the view.

He caressed my face and I closed my eyes and leaned in to the warmth of his hand. I feel like crying. Again.

"Jennie." My eyes fluttered open when he broke the silence.

"This will sound crazy but..." he took my hands to his and raised them to his lips. My brows creased when he walked away from me and picked a wild flower that grew on the sides

 My brows creased when he walked away from me and picked a wild flower that grew on the sides

"I don't have a ring for now but this will do." My heartbeat quickened. He tied the flower arounf my ring finger.

"Will you promise to marry me not today, not so soon, but someday?" I gighled at his cuteness but then my eyes started to sting.

"Yah. I thought no crying. I raised no weak ass bitch" I probably look crazy laughing aloud as tears streamed down my face.

"Promise you'll wait for me?" He scoffed

"I waited for you since we were kids! That's longer than your stay there." I raised a brow

"But that had you a girlfriend of five years didn't you?" Petty I know. I just can't get over it.

"If you're so jealous then beat her years with me and you get to be upgraded as my wife." He wiggled his brows making me laugh again.

"See? Your smile is the last thing I want to see when we part." I frowned again

"Yah! I just said your smile is I want to see" he glared.

"This is not the last moments we have genius. You have to take me back home and then you need to drop me at the airport." I rolled my eyes at him

He pulled me to hug and hugged so tight. "That means I also can still be emo right?"

He buried his face on the nook of my neck so I felt his tears on my skin.

"Hey. Why are you crying!" I whined, tears brimming up my eyes too. It's rare for me to see a guy cry. It's too rare in general.

He released me from the hug and sniffed, chuckling. I pouted as he wiped my tears

"It's your fault. If you succumbed to my prowess earlier then we could've had more time." I grumbled

"Nah, If I succumbed earlier we might've fought and you might break up with me cause I won't be able to let you go." I tilted my head

"You don't want me to go?" He sighed and pulled me close by the waist and his other hand caressed my cheek.

"As much I don't want to, I understand. It's for your future anyway and I just wanted to make sure I'm in there too, hence the proposal."

"Where am I in your future tae?"

"By my side." He cupped my face and leaned forward. I closed my eyes and sighed into his kiss. Ugh. Can I live without this lips every now and then. I'm clingy type of girlfriend you know?

Our tongues tangled but it wasn't rushed and hungry. It was passionate and sweet.

"je t'aime mon amour" he whispered rather sexily for me as he rests his forehead on mine after breaking the kiss.

"Studying french now?" He grinned

"Je t'aime aussi." I replied.

"I'm guessing it's I love you too?" I laughed and nodded.

"Let's go. You'll be late for your flight." He grabbed my hand and lead me hobi.

"Hey there. Take care of bambi for me ok?" We always fight but we fell into a truce now. I won. Ha! I own his owner.

We arrived at the house where the girls and our grandmothers are waiting.

"Have a safe flight ok sugarplum?" I teared up again. I never knew I'd get so attach. I was hell bent on escaping here in my first days and now I didn't wanna leave.

"I promise to come back as soon as I can grandma." She patted my back and smiled.

"I'm sure you will." Hoseok went with us so taehyung can ride with him on the way back.

"When are you going back to seoul?" I asked taehyung as we sat at the backseat of hoseok's car. It was a surprise moonbyul didn't ride with us eventhough hwasa insisted she can drive them.

"Most probably in three days. I have to make sure the caretaker arrives before I go." I nodded and leaned to his shoulders, intertwining my hands with his.

"I hope you can also see me off to the states too." I pouted

"I'll do my best." I'm leaving in two days and he won't be back in Seoul in three. Do the math and go figure.

"Yah, what's with you and moonbyul?" I didn't want to think this is the last time I see him after who knows how many years. I turned to hoseok instead who looked at me through the rearview mirror and cocked a brow

"What about us?" I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe you didn't fall for her charms. It's you loss just so you know."

"Is it?" He grinned like he knows something I don't. I squinted my eyes at him and I felt a squeeze on my hand.

"It's not that one sided as you think. Moonbyul's too strong to not make an impact." Taehyung assured me.

"Yah. What are you whispering to her? Whatever it is it's not true." I snickered. How defensive.

"Vet, you mind focusing on the road?" He rolled his eyes when he saw me straddle taehyung.

"Seriously?" Hell like I would back out.

"We won't give him a live show don't worry." I chuckled.

"Just a live audio. No thank you." Hoseok blasted the stereo of his car and I giggled. Better.

"Don't blame me if you come barreling to the windshield." I scoffed at the thought. It'll look funny but then it would be painful too.

"I'll hold on to you." Taehyung whispered on my ear, hands travelling on my legs. So much for hesitating.