Farm 27

This chapter is dedicated to user93625030, malbitz70, JelliesUnderLetters, Starry_Night1107 and beabiancagiba, thanks for the upvotes and for following me 💕

•••

Taehyung and hoseok left us to deliver cow's milk to hoseok's parents and to everyone who buys from us around their area.

"Why didn't you go with them? You could've met the parents." Moonbyul scoffed and I chuckled.

"Stop teasing her jen, she might run after them." Lisa giggled.

"Stop it. He's just so kind that's why I'm not tainting his innocence." Hwasa snorted.

"Men and innocence can't be in one sentence."

"And besides, since when did virgins ever stop you?" Irene shook her head as she dusted off the dirt from her shorts.

"I'm already as confused as I am so just please stop teasing me or I'll steal that hot farmer away from you." I gasped

"You will not dare!" I squinted my eyes at her.

"Wanna bet?" I groaned

"Fine. I will not tease you anymore." They laughed at me.

"Is the world ending? Jennie Kim backing out on a bet?" I rolled my eyes at lisa

"Spare me from your pranks you guys. Taehyung and I just resolved our misunderstanding." I huffed.

"Then why haven't forgiven him yet?" Chaeyoung arched a brow.

"Who says I haven't? He's just not informed yet." I shrugged.

"Why is jisoo fighting with a goat?" We all turned to jisoo who's head to head with a goat.

"She is not my twin." Irene face-palmed and walked off.

"She's has gone crazy when she learned that she was so close in meeting the love of her life if he hadn't cancelled his plans in going here for the summer." Chayoung laughed, munching a carrot.

"Where did you get the carrot?"

"From my pocket. I brought one in case I got hungry and I'm hungry." She shrugged. Why am I not surprised?

"Chu, I don't think he'll come even if you defeat that goat." It seems like the goat and her have the same wavelength cause they both stopped at the same time.

"We'll have rematch tomorrow!" She glared and the goat also made a sound.

"I don't know what just happened but I'm out of here." I hear moonbyul's laughter as they drag jisoo away from the goat.

"Jennie! Hurry up there!" I went to bambi to make sure he can't run away again.

"You guys go ahead!" I yelled back.

"Yah bambi! You should learn your lesson and not run out ok?!" He stomped his hooves as if to protest.

"Are you talking back to me now?!" Ok... may there is a reason why jisoo is one of my best friends.

Bambi neighed angrily and even stood on his two feet, kicking the two upfront.

"What's wrong?" I tried to calm him down when I felt someone cover my mouth and nose with a cloth.

I struggled to get the hands off of me. When I felt like I was going to lose consciousness, I stomped on his foot and elbowed him with the last of my strength making him grunt and I threw my head back hardly meeting his face. I hear a satisfying crack and he groaned in pain.

I was able to pull away but I dropped to the ground gasping for air, my knees were weak.

"Who are you?!" I glared, panting. He was busy nursing his nose.

"Taeyong! What's taking you so long?!" I looked up to see krystal and four other girls I have not recognized.

"Seriously? You can't handle one girl?" Krystal scoffed and I glared at her.

"You!" My eyes narrowed at her.

"Ugh. Never mind. Let's just do it here. The place is deserted anyway." I stood up but I was dizzy. They put something on the cloth.

"Let's see how taehyung will like you now." She smirked.

"Don't come near me!" My voice shook with anger.

"Watch me." She sneered and grabbed my hand.

"Seriously krystal? This will get you into a big trouble, you know?" She scoffed

"Who told you to come with us anyway? Besides, she's used to this anyway." My brows furrowed by what she meant.

"Sulli hello? The other hand?" Another girl grabbed me and they pinned me down.

"What are you trying to do?!" I wiggled free and the taeyong guy straddled me. I can't move my legs cause two other girls were pinning it.

"I never thought you'd stoop this low krystal and you guys are letting her. I'm out of here."

"Yah amber you better not snitch on us!" Krystal screeched. I hope she does.

"Let go!!" I begin to thrash as they ripped my shirt! Are they actually condoning to what I think they're going to do? Even if I'm a bitch I don't wish for anyone to experience sexual assualt in all forms of gender!

"Why isn't she sleeping yet?! I just need a picture." Krystal grumbled. I shrieked when I felt a breath against my neck. If I weren't so dizzy I could've fought back. I can't lose consciousness. Who knows what'll happen? But my vision's already blurring.

"Jendeuk! Did you see the goat? I'm going to roast... it." everyone stopped and I looked up to jisoo who stood frozen.

"Don't listen to her jen..nie." Irene's eyes widened

Jisoo eyed everyone and then her eye twitched. Jisoo's on rage mode so as Irene.

"There's just two of the-" the rest of the girls showed up and I let out a snicker before I completely passed out.

"Shit! Let's go!" Krystal and sulli ran but jisoo reached out for their hairs. She swung sulli holding by her hair pushing it to the waiting lisa punch by lisa.

"You stupid excuse of humans!"

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" Irene ran after the other two, chaeyoung in tow.

"You son of a bitch!" Taeyong stood up only to be kneed by moonbyul. Hitting him where it hurts most.

"I did not touch her! I was just told to do it!" He struggled against hwasa's choke hold.

"Oh yeah? I was told by my evil conscience to put you in a coma!" Moonbyul glared.

"What's going on here!?" A panting taehyung and hoseok arrived, stopping the girls from murdering their targets.