Farm 65

I was surprised when a hand held mine and gently patted it. I smiled and held her hand. "Do you need anything grandma? Jennie stepped out for a bit."

She gave me a smile and shook her head. "Taetae." She weakly called out and I feel myself tearing up. It's been so long since I hear her call me that.

"I'm here nana." I held her hand tightly but careful not to hurt her. I grew up with her too, more than jennie I believe so this is hard for me too.

It hurts seeing the people you love whom used to be your rock grow so weak. So fragile like a thin glass easy to break.

"I'm happy you patched things up with jennie."

"I can't lose her grandma. That one time almost killed me and it was not even an hour!" She smiled up at and squeezed my hand gently.

"You love her?"

"So much that I'm marrying her." I smiled

"I'm happy you two are tying the knot." She patted my hand again and I looked at her fragile hands and caressed the back of it with my thumb

"I'm happier if you're there nana." She beamed at me

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. That's all I'm waiting for."

"No. You'll still see your great grand children." I wiggled my brows and she laughed

"I doubt my grand daughter plans getting pregnant any time soon." She chuckled. She knows jennie all too well.

"That's not up to her now is it?" She laughed heartily

"It is if she's on birth control." Ah, the pills! I forgot about that.

"Wanna help me get rid of it?" I whispered and she chuckled, shaking her head.

"It's difficult. She might not push the baby out. My poor great grand child." This time I laughed.

"I can see her piercing glare thrown at me."

"I can hear her cussing you out in all the language she knows." Grandma says.

"I can hear her say Yawa Kaaaa!" We laughed. It's a Filipino dialect she learned which translates to You devil!

"She'll tell you to be the one pregnant instead." That is so jennie. We both laughed and I'm pretty sure we can see jennie do all those things.

🍀

"F.O. you hear me?! Friendship Over!" Chaeyoung yelled on the other line.

"I'll jump from the cruise ship and swim across the ocean if I have to!" She continues

"I wouldn't want anybody else to sing my wedding march." I can already see her pouting and crossing her arms.

"Really?" I grinned

"Really."

"I'll make it! I will do everything to be there. I won't miss the the first wedding in our group of friends! How's granny?"

"Still fighting..." I gulped down the lump forming on my throat. Talking about grandma's health always makes me cry knowing we only have a few time left with her and we don't know when she'll be taken from us.

"She's a brave soul."

"She is. Anyway, I heard from lisa you have a mysterious guy." I teased.

"He is still mysterious as he can be." I raised a brow at that

"How come?"

"We used fake names." She giggled

"And I'm guessing you're ariel." She gasped

"How did you know that?"

"You currently have red hair and have been singing part of your world nonstop. Go figure!" She laughed

"Don't tell me he's named eric?"

"Ok.. I won't tell you." I laughed

"I hear you're flirting with him and you're together 24/7."

"Kind of hard not to when you're stuck in the middle of the ocean." I chuckled.

"Where are you stopping next?"

"Santorini!" She squealed

"Tae and I will have our honeymoon there, after his graduation that is."

"Oooh honeymoon. Planning to give baby hyunjin a playmate?"

"After I graduate."

"You'll never know." She teased, like scaring me.

"I'm not scared. I already have a husband to be with." And it just dawned on me. Taehyung becoming my husband never felt so real. I'm getting married!

"Stop daydreaming! You're still talking to me." I snapped out from my trance and giggled "I can't help it. It feels surreal."

"Aweee I'm happy for you! Looks like byul is going up next. Her relationship with the vet is going steady and smooth sailing much to my surprise." We couldn't be more happy for byul.

"It's going to be a long way for those two with both heading out to the medical field." It's amazing how they managed their time though. Hoseok's time I mean. He never fails to make time for byul and adjust to her busy schedule eventhough he's busy himself.

"You think jisoo will go first?" She laughed.

"Why are you laughing? Jisoo's made progress." She gasped loudly

"Really?! Miracles do exist!" I laughed at her comment.

"But... I somehow think Irene will be closer." I whispered, carefully looking round incase someone heard me.

"What? Why?! Is she back with suho?!" I scrunched up my nose

"Heck no! But the wedding..." I excitedly giggled and chaeyoung squealed

"She's gonna kill you!" She shrieked and I laughed

"Yah! I'll just have to feign innocence. Besides, I heard jin isn't the manager there anymore so I'm not sure if they'll cross paths although it's kind of thrilling isn't it?"

"But jin's one of tae's close friends!"

"Yeah but tae already told Irene jin's busy with work. You know Irene, she's still avoiding jin like a plague."

"Anyway, I won't take more of your time. I just called to tell you I'm coming no matter what." We said our goodbyes and hang up.

I silently knocked and went back in grandma's room hearing them laughing about something. My heart was filled with warmth seeing the two people I love with smiles on their faces.

"What are you both talking behind my back?" I jokingly squinted my eyes on them, putting my hands on the side of my hips.

"Nana was just giving me warnings and giving me chance to bolt." I know he was joking as he pulled me to his lap.

"I've always wanted to try running off the road in my wedding dress." I joked.

"You can do that going to the hotel. Ditch the bridal car." I laughed and smacked his arm.