Farm 29

We were able to sneak jennie in when the girls distracted our grandparents.

I laid her in bed while I sit next to her and checked her body for injuries. Thankfully, there was none. She groaned and her eyes fluttered open.

I watched as her eyes adjusted to the warm light and she looked around, then her eyes met mine. She scrambled up, her eyes livid.

"Where is that psycho! I'm gonna kill that bitch!" I pulled her down to my lap and hugged her tightly.

"You're ok now. You're safe." She stopped struggling and calmed down.

"Were you hurt?" I losened my hug on her so I can look at her and caressed her hair, tucking in a stray strand behind her ear.

"Did he touch you?" She was startled. As if she just remembered what happened. Her brows furrowed and her fists clenched.

"I don't think he did... I remember jisoo arriving then before he can suck on my neck." She spat and I froze. My jaw clenched. I'm gonna kill taeyong.

"Let's clean you up." I carried her and laid her gently back down and I stood up to get the basin with warm water and face towel.

"May I?" I motioned to hobi's coat and she sat up, removing it herself, leaving her on her bra. I cleared my throat and focuse on her arm as I slowly washed her body.

I started with her arms, her neck, down to her chest area. I stopped midway and looked up only to find her already staring at me.

"Where did his lips go?" She craned her neck to the side.

"Here." She whispered, touching the right side of her neck.

"Let me remove the unpleasant memory for you then." I whispered before leaning in and put a haste kiss on that area

"Push me if it's uncomfortable."

"He was licking on it." Anger bubbled up inside me and did not hesitate to lick and nip on her skin. She moaned and her hand wrapped around me. I stopped before I cannot any longer.

"I believe that was it?" I sat back and wiped her neck with the towel and proceeded to wash her up.

Her eyes snapped open and she took in a sharp intake of breath and she glared at me. I was amused at her reaction.

"He touched my breasts too!" My brows connected as I stared at her. She flushed and looked away. A bad liar.

"Okay.. maybe he didn't. But his thumb grazed it when held me down!" She huffed.

"Like this?" I let my hand rest gently on her side, my thumb just below her breasts.

"Yeah." She croaked. I stared at her as I let my face go near her chest. She bit her lips in anticipation. I gave her exposed skin a peck and stood up before I can't control myself.

"You can do the rest. You're not injured. You were clearly not shaken by it, thankfully." I gave her a smile and left. I guess I'll be crashing in hobi's place again.

🍀🍀🍀

Heol! I stared at the door in disbelief. That fucking tease!! I was in the middle of tantrum when the girls peeked in.

"Oh, you're awake. Taehyung just left though." He left?!

"Did he say where he was going?!" I shrieked.

"Did something happen?" I buried my face with a pillow and screamed.

"I'll take that as a yes." Lisa giggled and hopped on the bed.

"Are you ok?" Jisoo asked in concern.

"Do I look like I'm ok?"

"Yeah she's ok." The others chorused.

"About earlier I mean. Not with whatever happened between you and taehyung just now. Whatever it is." Jisoo chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I be? That was nothing. I saw you before I passed out so I'm sure you've done quite a damage." I looked at all of them expectantly.

"Hell yeah!" They cheered and I laughed. See?

"So you won't sue them?" I shook my head.

"Seriously, you're just going to let it go?" I shrugged.

"Justice system is fucked up anyway. I'll let karma do its job." They begin to crowd the bed and even pushed me out of it

"Yah!" But my protest fell deaf on their ears.

"You'll sleep here anyway... alone, that is." Moonbyul smirked down at me. I grabbed a pillow and hit her with it.

"What happened anyway. Taehyung seems to be in a good mood when he left." How can he not?! I'm going to get my revenge! I will turn him on so hard and then go. At least girls don't suffer from blue balls.

"Snap out of it and tell us already. Details please." I looked at all of them and I sighed, standing up.

"Out of my way bitches!" They all lined up, sitting on one side of the bed and I sat facing them on the space they provided which was bit enough. We only fit because we're sitting.

"Don't interrupt me." I glared and they nodded.

I was about to open my mouth and tell them when chaeyoung stood up.

"Wait wait wait!" She ran out and then came back with a bucket of popcorn.

"I told you guys this will come in handy." We all stared blankly at her and she shrugged, going back to her seat.

"As I was saying..." I told them what happened and they are all now laughing at me.

"Ugh! I knew it!" I groaned.

"But for the record, I think he's just stopping himself." I turned to lisa and raised my brow at her.

"How can you say that?" She grinned.

"Well... he left in a hurry. And something was visible down south. He really is big though." She high-fived with jisoo and they laughed hysterically.

"Yah! Why are you looking there?" I scolded

"It was kind of hard not to. It was begging attention."

"Why didn't you tell me! I could've taken a glimpse." Moonbyul slapped lisa's arm

"You were too busy being fake to that vet." Moonbyul scoffed

"I was not being fake. It's just that my angelic side is exclusive for special people." We all snickered at that. Earning an offensive hey! from her. The night ended with a pillow fight and some of the girls slept on the floor, including me.