Farm 23

This chapter is dedicated to AliyaAllen8, imbored2041, BlinkueReader, TaennieIsMyShip and Senpaisoppais thanks for the upvotes and comments~

♧♧♧

"Put me down you arsehole!!" I threw punches on his back but he wont budge.

"I said... put me down!!" Since it's basically in front of my face, I held on to his legs and bit into his fluffy butt. I swear, it's only to make him put me down.

"Oww!" He threw me on the bed and I landed on my back.

"Did you just bite my butt?" He glared.

"If you weren't such an asshole then maybe I would've done something different on your front." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" I rolled my eyes and stood up

"Where do you think you're going?" He firmly held on to my wirst and pulled me to sit back down in bed.

"To my friends!" I snapped, removing my hand from his grasp.

"Looking like that?!" He yelled.

"Why? Something wrong with my outfit?" I stood up to size him up and put a hand on my hips. His nose flared from anger.

"Why do you even bother wearing clothes when it already looks like you're wearing nothing!" I could see veins on his neck from yelling.

"What I wear is none of your concern!" I huffed.

"It is my concern when my fist connects to those guys faces! You're tempting them!" I snorted.

"They can look all they want!" I flipped my hair and bumped into his shoulder, walking pass him.

"And then what? What if they won't settle with just looking?!" He's very angry right now.

"It is not problem! They're the ones who don't know how to keep their hands to themselves!" I yelled back at him.

"It will be your problem if you won't be able to pry their dirty hands off!" I scoffed

"And who says I'll let them touch me without my consent?" He raked his hair in frustration and ruffled it

"Some of them won't care if they have it or not!" He panted.

"I am comfortable with what I'm wearing. Why would it seem to be like my fault if I'm minding my own damn business? You go yell at them instead." I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him when he held hips firmly.

I was about to shove him when I felt his wet lips on my bare back. Shivers ran down my spine and I wonder if he felt it.

I was, no, we were, wearing one of those sexy cowgirl outfits we see on tv. Short shorts and paired with a cropped button up shirt with the ends tied in the middle, showing cleavage. Matching it with heeled boots and cowboy hat to perfect the look but my hat has flown to who knows where when he carried me like a sack of potato.

I stood frozen on my spot as his tongue felt hot against my skin. I supressed a moan as he took a bit of my skin, nipping and sucking on it.

I fell on the floor when he was done. My weak knees couldn't take it. I was breathless as I looked at him, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and a blush is evident on his cheeks.

"Good luck going out with that then." He walked out of the room and I was confused.

I reached out to my back and realized what he meant. I scrambled up to the ground and looked at my back through the mirror and gaped at the red marks all over it.

"Kim Taehyung!!" I screamed his name as I clenched my fists. I groaned and changed my top.

"Do you have a concealer?" I grumbled as I made my way over to the girls.

"Heol. Jendeuk. You actually changed. I win!" The girls groaned and jisoo danced in glee.

"What?"

"We made a bet. Whyy? Why did you succumb to his wishes!" Lisa shook my shoulder.

"It's not because I want to. I had to ok? Tch."

"And why is that?" I did a double take at chaeng who's eating corn

"Where did you get the corn?"

"The vet gave me some. So why do you have to change?" I sighed and turned around then lifted my shirt for them to see my back.

"Omg" they laughed. I knew it.

"Woooh~ look at those hickeys." Hwasa hollered. I huffed and lowered down my shirt.

"So the concealer?" I deadpanned

"Jennie, you didn't even bring one, why would you think we did?" The powder won't work! It's too light. I have to put it all over my body so it won't seem out of place and I'll be put of powder by then.

"Sooo.. how was his mouth?" Lisa squealed and ran before I can hit her.

"Where's moonbyul?" She's misisng again

"Having quality time with the vet." Hwasa shook her head.

"So, you didn't moan?" Irene raised a brow

"Did he moan?" Jisoo smirked. This twins!

"No one moaned. It's just a hickey." Chaeyoung moaned and we turned to her.

"Sorry. That hit the spot." She licked her lips and tapped her stomach. The twins laughed and I shook my head at them, walking away, going to bambi.

"Hey boy, how are you feeling?" Lilac pushed bambi over to me who limped a bit.

"Awwee, you're gonna be fine." I stroked his hair.

"Oh jennie, you're here." I turned to see the human hobi get off first and assisted moonbyul get off the horse hobi.

"He brought me to the hill you were at the last time. It was really peaceful there." Moonbyul grinned.

"And what did you do there?" I squinted my eyes and she blushed. I suppressed a gasp. Moonbyul never blush!

"What's for lunch?" She changed the topic and quickly linked her arms to mine.

"Shush. Don't scare him." She whispered.

"What do you mean? I thought you already made out with him?" I raised a brow.

"I lied ok. He was too pure to be tainted." She sighed.