Farm 56

This chapter is dedicated to Moonchild_galaxy, 124368a, taerubypanda913, Ruiha21 & OnicaLJ thanks for the upvotes 💞

🍀🍀🍀

"Grandmaa!" I happily  ran to my grandma and gave her a hug. What a big contrast the last time I was here right? Before, I cursed my mom to the depths of hell when she threw me here and now I didn't even go home to Seoul and went straight right here.

"Sugarplum! I see you've brought new friends." She smiled eyeing yoongi who was tricked into coming.

"Halmeoni." Taehyung dropped out hings so he can hug his grandmother.

"I missed you so much taetae." She sighed.

"I'm sorry we weren't able to come for the semestral break." I was sincerely sorry. We kept in touch with them but it was different to really be here in person

"I understand dear. Thank your mom for the additional towers here. We finally get a signal for your modern phones."

"Finally right?"

"Come on in, you must be tired. Your friends are waiting inside."

"Err.. grandma, is there a handsome guy inside? With really wide shoulders?" Irene hesitantly asked.

"I told you, jin hyung doesn't know you're here. I thought you guys are already friends?" Taehyung raised a brow at Irene

"We can never be friends." She walked in ahead.

"There's two handsome guys." Grandma shrugged and jisoo gasped, running after her twin.

"Just hearing handsome guys and she bolts right up." Yoongi mumbled but I heard it.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're jealous." I smirked

"As if" he scoffed, still with his annoying blank self. Taehyung chuckled and picked up our bags but I helped him carry some. I was bending down to grab some when I was suddenly pushed by my butt. Good thing taehyung caught me.

"Hey!" I yelled at my attacker but then gasped

"Bambi?!" I shrieked and it neighed

"Oh my gosh it is you! Look at you! You're so big now!" I  laughed and ran to give him a hug. I was again pushed to the side, rather harshly and an annoying neigh followed.

"Hobi. Still angry I took taehyung away?" The handsome stallion just raised his chin, snobbing me. If he can roll his eyes, he would have.

"I missed you you know!" He gave me side glance and cutelt made an inch towards me and then another inch.

"Come here you." He went near me as if he was being forced when no one forced him and I laughed hugging him.

"Ok mr. steal your girl, I see you." Taehyung jonkingly said and pulled my waist.

"Guys! We have deranged couple talking to horses. Did the jet lag hit you that bad?"

"Lissaaaaa!" I squealed and tackled her making her laugh.

"You guys act as if you hadn't seen each other  for years." Chaeyoung muttered

"Shut up. I know you miss me too." She chuckled and joined in to the hug.

"Wait. Is jin here?" I asked suddenly remembering Irene.

"No he's not." My brows furrowed.

"But grandma said there are handsome boys? So I assumed it was hoseok and seokjin." Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I brought him with me." Lisa grumbled unhappily. I was confused at first then snapped my fingers

"Jungkook?!" She scowled

"I have to drag him around his wheelchair! Do you know how heavy it is?!"

"And whose fault do you think that is?" Chaeyoung snorted. They told us about it during their trip to new york that Christmas. One of lisa's pranks got out of hand and injured their neighbor which happens to be the guy on the plane that she had been looking for.

"Psh. The only reason he wasn't able to come to new york was because of prior family commitments he had. Thankfully." She huffed and crossed her arms

"Weren't you all over him?"

"Well now I am All. Over. Him. The guy sure orders around a lot."

"He wouldn't if you had—

"Not done the prank! I know I know!"

"Manoban!" Lisa rolled her eyes and went back

"What is it jeon?!"

"They're on the last name basis." Chaeyoung explained.

🍀

Lisa introduced jungkook to us and grandma was right. He is a looker. "How's your foot?"

"It's getting. I have a wonderful nurse." I can hear sarcasm on his voice.

"Wanna break the other one jeon?" I stifled my laughter.

"Sure. You get nurse it back up anyway." Looks like our maknae has met her match.

"Sugarplum, I'm afraid taehyung and jungkook will be the ones sharing rooms." My grandma gave me a sad look.

"Grandma, I'll live." I rolled my eyes and she laughed at my answer.

"Actually grandma, someone's sleeping at a different house so three of us can share a room." Hwasa motioned to the twins and I eyed byul who blushed

"So jennie and taehyung can share a room upstairs." She continued

"What about me?!" Lisa shrieked.

"You can share a room with your patient so you can take care of his needs." We all snickered at that except lisa who wasn't amused.

"Oh perfect! I didn't know you were a couple. Ah, to be young. It's settled then" Lisa's jaw dropped

"We are no—" lisa denied but grandma had already turned her back and told us to go take a rest which jungkook gladly teased lisa for.

"Manoban, love, prepare the bed."

"Sure love. What color do you want it? White? How deep do you wanna be buried? The normal six feet off the ground? Why did you even come with us! Ugh." Lisa stomped on her foot but went in to grandma's room

"She can't resist." Jungkook shrugged, grinning.

"Wait up love! It takes two to satisfy needs." We cracked up at that.

"I've never seen anyone push lisa's buttons as he does." I giggled but squealed when taehyung lifted me up. I didn't even notice him coming back down. He carried our things up to his room while the girls stays in mine.

"How about we satisfy our needs?" He wiggled his brows and I giggled

"God please no! You don't have soundproof walls and you know what happened to me!" Irene yelled

"I did not lie about mine! I'll try not to be loud as much as you did!" I laughed.