Farm 31

"It's cold!" He laughed, as he stumbled down with the waves, taking me with him

"No shit sherlock." I rolled my eyes and pushed him down.

"Oh no you don't." I laughed and squealed, trying to free my wrist from his hold as he pulled me down with him.

I wrapped my arms around his nape as we swam up the surface. His arm firmly holding my waist. I wiped my face from the stinging salt water and looked up to find him smiling at me. His wet hair brushed up, making me see the whole of his face. Upclose. In 4k ultra HD.

"What?" He whispered. I am so fucking whipped and this guy is fucking gorgeous.

"I've been thinking... you seem to be not really the farmer type of guy, you're not that outdated with tech—ok ok! Sorry for stereotyping but I'm just saying..." the corner of his lips tugged up ever so lightly and I wanted to squeal. Gaaah!

"Can we go by the fire first? I'm freezing!" He laughed and guided me back to the shoreline.

"Do you really wanna know?" I glared and he laughed again, making me smile despite of my impatience.

"One, is because of my grandma. She raised her children up and even helped raise us but her children wants to put her in a home for the aged." He gave me a look and I felt guilty.

"I'm against it. How can they do that to her? So I stood by her and your grandma offered her to stay with her so they can have what they always wanted when they were young. Living together with their best friend." I smiled.

"Of course I still have my studies so I come here every summer instead. And the main reason.." it took every fiber of my being to not jump on him. Wet brushed up hair, the color of the flame reflecting his perfect face was too much for me. Me closely sitting next to him with our bodies brushing is not helping at all.

"There was this little girl I met when we first came here..." I immediately scoffed.

"I don't to hear how you met Krystal!" He laughed.

"Can you let me finish?" I pouted.

"She was spoiled. Very spoiled. She was also straightforward. So straightforward that she made enemies instead of friends..." my brows furrowed as he continued.

"I was bullied by the children cause I was a healthy kid and she stood up for me but when the other kids left she called gave me an offensive nickname but instead of being hurt, I laughed." He stared at me like he was waiting for me to say something.

"So yeah, because of her, I looked forward to come here every summer but she never came back." I rolled my eyes at him and he chuckled.

"Her grandma is my grandma's best friend." I snorted

"Well my grandma is your grandma's best f—" I gasped and my eyes widened.

"Nooo." I put my hand up to cover my mouth. Goosebumps filled my arms.

"Piggy?!" He laughed. Heol. We only met once before but it made great impact on me since he was my first friend. But I never really learned his name cause I was used to calling him piggy. We played together for the rest of my three-day stay.

"So you remember me." He chuckled  and I just stared at him in disbelief.

"B-but if your grandma.. h-how?" I stuttered, my heart hammering my chest.

"My grand dad was still alive then, so we just visited your grandmother that time and stayed here, at this cottage." He stood up and walked to the cottage and then came back and offered me a hand.

Soft nostalgic piano melody played as he pulled me up.

"Yoongi played that for me and he gave it to me as a gift. He said I should be the one to create the lyrics. Will you listen to it?" My heart is racing abnormally fast right now I'm araid it'll burts out through my chest.

He hummed and he guided my one hand to his shoulder and one of his on the small of my back while we held hands on the other. Then all I could do was follow his lead as he sang me a song.

Kkoccdeuri gadeukhan georie
Oneuldo geudaereul boneyo
Nae ane damgyeojilkkayo

Saebyeok dari jinan gongwone
Jigeum nae gamjeongeul damayo
I noraen geudael hyanghaeyo

The wind started to blow and drizzle of rain starts to drop, but I didn't care. I was just listening to the song he wrote for me.

Bamhaneul darege bichwojin
Pilleumui sorireul deureoyo

I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine

"You don't have to wait for the next story, cause I'm all yours." I let my hand cup his face and tiptoed for a kiss. He met me halfway and I melted into his arms. *scenery continues in the background*

My legs wrapped around his waist as our kisses went deeper. He carried me all the way to the cottage and I ripped his shirt off.

"Don't you dare back out on this." I panted.

"Shush. This is supposed to be romantic." He chuckled against my neck as he gently laid me down.

His lips found its way back to my mouth and I parted them for him, letting his tongue slip in. He tastes so damn good!

I moaned and my hands played on his hair as his hand went up my legs. I pushed him gently and took off my dress.

He stared at me half naked body and raised a brow.

"What? I was gonna seduce you one way or another." He didn't waste ang time and captured one of my peaks on his mouth making me moan and arch my back.

"Tae~" his tongue flicked over my hardened nipple sending pleasure to my system. He gave equal attention to the other and I squirmed as he trailed his kisses down. I looked down on him only to meet his gaze as he removed the only cloth left on my body.

I took a sharp intake of breath as he dipped down and I screamed from pleasure as his tongue expertly take in my juice which he was solely responsible for.

"There! Don't stop! Don't stop!" I threw my head back, closing my eyes shut and clutched on the bedsheet

A low moan escaped his lips as he sucked me dry.

"Tae!" I called out breathlessly and he stopped.

I watched him take off his pants and undergarments and my eyes zeroed on his awakened friend.

He crawled over to me and cupped my face. "You're seriously so impatient."

"Tae!" He's teasing me. I can feel his tip brush against my pounding flesh.

"What?" I glared at him and he crashed his lips against mine, letting me taste a bit of myself.

His kisses trailed down to my jaw and neck. Both his hands clasped mine over my head. He plunged within me at the same time he sucked on the sensitive spot on my neck.

His length filled me and sent me to overdrive as it hits the spot with simple brush. He pushed and pull at his sweet pace and I can't complain.

Our moans and grunts were drowned by the sound of the rain as the slapping of our sexes sends us both to a heavenly bliss.

•••

A/N: I'm sorry if I suck writing bed scenes. I will try to dig deeper into it. 🙈🙉🙊