Farm 17

This chapter is dedicated to Jengloup, sammytxiaria, PrincessAishabelleJu, blacktanowo and ArgoN4ut thanks for your upvotes, comments and for following me 🥰

●●●

I looked at myself in the mirror after I took a bath. I don't have pimples nor scars. I admit my body lacks as certain areas but it's still sexy.

Boys usually come my way and hit on me as soon as they lay their eyes on me. I have some fair share of handsome and rich suitors.

So why isn't Taehyung looking my way?! Ugh. I even did desperate bitch moves on him but he's not fazed!

Like the other day, when I knew we'll be picking up eggs in the chicken coop, I purposely wore my shortest shorts and sleeveless top but scowled as soon as he saw me.

I flipped my hair to and swayed my hips and looked back only to see him not looking at me!

Second, knowing he's watching me, I bent down rather sexily and even caressed the egg I picked up to my up from my toes to my legs and flipped my hair back as I stood up. The only thing that lacked is a body wave.

What he did? He just poured the chicken feed over to me! Making me squeal and run because the chickens are flocking at me that my butt ended up on the floor and my hands.. ugh! My hands! squashed a few chicken poop and do you know how smelly that shit is?!

It took me hours! Hours to get rid of the darn smell and I had to change to grandma's clothes! Much to my disappointment and his satisfaction.

And yesterday! Yesterday was wash day! He didn'tet the grannies handle the washing of clothes and volunteered to do it. I didn't want to! But then thought there will be water right? Water will make it sexier.

Again, I wore a sleeveless top and made sure it's white and my bra is black so when I get soaked he'll het a good view.

But what happened? He was scolding me that I didn't know how to wash clothes!! But my nails!

I ended up getting scolded and did more of the laundry while he supervised me.

It would've been nice if helped me and and demoed hiw to do it properly. Like you know? When playing musical instruments like the guitar or piano or sports like golf or billiards.

When guys would go behind you and wrap their arms around you and hold your hands and lead you to the correct way but noooo. He stood up there by my side, bandana on, crossed arms and yelling instructions at me.

"Do you want to color that pink?" I raised a brow

"It'll be cute." I smiled but he just glared.

"Separate the colored ones from the white ones!"

"You're doing it wrong! Again!" I winced at his loud voice. I tried giving him my puppy dog eye look but he just stayed firm.

"The sun isn't gonna wait for you. Hurry up!" I scrunched up my nose and grudgingly washed the clothes.

"But my hand hurts! It's turning red." I pouted.

"Use that then" he pointed at the wooden thing that looks like a mini paddle.

"Put more power! You're not going to clean it that way!" He barked and I got fed up so I started to pound on the cloth with great force, directing my anger to it.

"That's right! Like that." I glared at him

"You do the rest! I'm out!" I stomped all the way back to my room and pouted at the bristles in my hand from washing clothes. I made a note to put a washing machine here.

That's why when morning came I had to motivation to wake up. He's serious about this enslaving me thing.

Can't he see I'm already willing to be enslaved differently by him?!

"Jennie! Hurry up!" He bellowed from below. I contemplated to go but then again I need to be on hos good side so I can talk with my friends. I need to go to the hill.

I groaned and got up. I've already taken a bath and wore sweatpants and a plain black v-neck shirt. I put on my necklace witb a letter J on it and sighed, going down.

"What? What are we gonna do today?!" His lips quirked up and I just wanted to wipe it off his face! Why does he gotta be so hot!!

"Feed hobi and the rest." He pushed a basket of carrots in my hands and pushed me towards the horses.

"If I finish this, will I be rewarded?" I deadpanned.

"It depends." He smirked then left.

"You better be good to me." I glared at hobi and gave him a carrot.

One horse caught my eye though. I think it's a she. She's so pretty! But she seems nervous though. She keeps circling around her stall.

"Hi horsie~" I giggled when she leaned on my palm

"Who's a good girl? I'm give you extra because you're pretty like me." I grinned and gave her more carrots.

"Hey horsie, what's wrong?" I mumbled with a frown cause she won't have any and just continued to lean her face on my palm.

"Aaaah taehyung!!" I squealed when she collapsed and started to breathe heavily.

"What happened?!" He asked in concern

"The horsieee." I whined and he looked at the horse and knet down next to it. "She's gonna give birth." Only then did I notice her stomach.

"Hey there lilac. It's ok girl. Call hobi." Ha said, stroking lilac soothingly.

"Hobi? Hobi!" I turned to hobi who just stared at me like I'm stupid.

"Not the horse! The vet! Call him over."

"But the signal's too far." His brows furrowed at me.

"There's a phone by the radio." My eyes widened

"There is?!" I gasped.

"Can you hurry? The number's there." I stood up and ran inside the house but then went back to the barn.

"I don't know how to operate that circle circle thingy." I whined and he sighed, standing up.

"Come here." I followed and he let lilac's face rest on my lap

"Stroke her gently and make sure she won't sleep!" I nodded and he ran in to call the vet.