Farm 22

This chapter is dedicated to AsamiMiko, BeautyQueenJichu, C0NDONES, GrianGee and lakeshoreavenue thank you for your upvotes and comments 🥰

•••

I groaned and stretched. My body feels sore. "God, I feel like shit."

"You look like shit." I screamed from surprise and fell off the bed.

A person grunted from my sudden weight, I groaned too. It's not exactly the softest thing to land on.

Someone was sleeping on the floor next to the bed. There's a foam of course.

"Oops. I forgot you easily get scared." I opened my eyes to find my friends. I rubbed my eyes and looked again.

"You're not hallucinating bitch." Irene rolled her eyes

"Oh my god! You guuuys!" I squealed and jumped up to hug them.

"Wait. How did I end up here?" Last time I remember I was in the forest with bambi. I gasped

"Bambi!" Moonbyul snorted.

"You do know bambi was a deer right?" She raised a brow throwing herself at my bed.

"I know! It's better than jisoo naming her pup kitty!" Jisoo sat up from the floor, rolling her shoulders and yes, she's the one I landed on.

"Don't get jealous I have a unique name for my dog." She scoffed, twisting her body from side to side.

"The horse is fine if you're wondering, the vet came with us." My brows furrowed.

"Vet that byul immediately claimed." Hwasa chuckled and my mouth dropped.

"Bitch you already hit it off with him? I haven't even kissed taehyung yet." I annoyingly pushed my tongue to the side of my cheek.

"Not my fault you're slow. We just made out... and I may have straddled him and gave him a dry hump... on his car." Heol. We all grabbed something to throw at byul.

"What? Gotta mark what's mine." She shrugged. The poor vet must've been so confused but then again, he's still a guy...

"The question is, what were you doing in the middle of the woods?" Chaeyoung tilted her head at me, munching a sandwich. Where did that came from?

"I heard bambi's cried so I went in." I shrugged

"Oh. I thought you were being suicidal after the person you liked told you were being a burden." They laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"So he told you that? I'm surprised you're still here and not in jail."  The twins looked at each other and smirked.

"I don't like that look!" I pointed an accusing finger on them.

"Can you tell us what teally happened?" I sighed in relied but I knew they have something up from their sleeves.

"What can I say? The Two-Faced bitch is an award winning actress." I slumped on the floor next to lisa and chaeng as the four already occupied my bed. I told them what really happened.

"And you haven't made her bald yet? I hate bitches like those!" Hwasa hissed.

"Ikr." I laid down but lisa and chaeng pulled me back up.

"There's no time for you to mope. Get your butt moving! You let the bitch see you walk out? That is sooooo"

"Stupid I know. But I was hurt! Not from her though. That bitch gotta learn her place." I gritted my teeth.

"Don't do anything reckless like attacking her and proving that dumb boy of yours right. Just lure her in and we'll handle the rest. She doesn't know we're here." The twins high-fived and I giggled.

"You guys are the best!"

"We know!" They all said at the same time.

"But first. Whaddya gonna do with that farmer?" I crossed my arms

"I'm still angry at him so I will not be talking to him." I raised my chin I defiance.

"How did you guys find me anyway?" I tilted my head. I was pretty sure I'd die there and no one would know.

"You're not that one-sided with your feelings as you thought you were. When he knew you weren't here yet, he rushed off outside to the pouring rain and screamed your name dramatically."  I gave a blank face to lisa

"Ok... maybe I was the one being dramatic but whatever." She shrugged.

"But really, it was because of your horse's cries." I nodded.

"He was the one who found you though, cradling you in his arms, tapping you awake. He was really worried." I snickered.

"So, what's your plan now? Are you going home like he tells you to?" I scoffed. As if.

"Why would I? You guys are already here and I have bitch to get even with." They laughed.

"Thought so." Hwasa then opened her luggage.

"How do you girls like to plow for exercise?" She wiggled her brows.

🍀🍀🍀

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Why didn't you tell us you have pretty sexy ladies staying with you." Hoseok and I looked at each other

"Taeyong what are you doing here?" We just got out from the house and the girls were nowhere to be seen. The grannies already left for the diner so I couldn't ask them.

"Jongin was going to you when he spotted heaven so he came and tell us. Dude they are soooo... tempting?" My eye twitched and hoseok sighed.

"That girl." Hoseok shook his head and walked ahead.

"Introduce us man." If he won't stop annoying me I'm gonna punch him in the face.

"Oh boy." Hoseok groaned and I followed his line of sight. My jaw clenched and I see guys lined up watching jennie and her friends plowing the fields with their stupid excuse of fashion.

"Don't you have jobs to do?!" I roared and the boys flinched

"But tae—" I glared at him and he cleared his throat.

"Let's go guys. See you ladies!" Jongin called out and the girls waved. The guys left dejectedly and muttering under their breaths.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!" I marched over to jennie who just stared at me from head to foot then flipped her hair and plowed the fields, bending a little bit extra.

"Jennie!" I pulled her up and she removed her elbow from my grasp.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?!" She glared. I raked my hair from frustration and when she was about to turn her back on me again I carried her over my shoulder making her screech.