Farm 34

This chapter is dedicated to La_laineAlindayo and ishasaravanan, just_random_one and whotookmyjams thanks for your upvotes and comments 💕

🍀🍀🍀

We were already near when we heard people yelling. A guy's voice I don't recognize and a girl who I'm sure was Irene's voice.

"That's jin hyung's voice." Taehyung and I looked at each other and hurried off hobi. I ran ahead since he still needs to tie hobi up.

"What's going on here?" I raised a brow. Hoseok was holding who I assume to be Jin, while moonbyul and jisoo is holding back her twin. They didn't even turn to me.

Chaeyoung, lisa and hwasa? They're passing each other popcorn, watching in amusement.

"So..  what happened?" I sat next to lisa and reached out for the popcorn.

"It's hilarious really." I glared at lisa

"That doesn't really answer the question."

"How about you? You still have cum on your hair." Hwasa eyed me and I gasped, quickly checking my hair to which the three of them busted out laughing. She was bluffing.

"Oh ha-ha." I rolled my eyes, snatching the popcorn bucket from chaeng and shoving them on my mouth.

"Where did you get this anyway?" Motioned to the popcorn

"I brought it with me." Chaeyoung shrugged like it's the most common snack to bring.

Taehyung arrived and put a hand on his hips, he looked at me and shot me a wondering look. I shrugged.

"Hyung." Jin turned to teahyung and shrugged hoseok off.

"Why were you yelling?" When moonbyul and jisoo thought it was ok, they let go of Irene who immediately slapped jin with the sound ringing in our ears.

"My handsome face!" Jin held out a hand to his face.

"That's for kissing me!" Oh? Now wonder she's angry.

"We both know it was an accident! My precious lips even got wounded!" Jin pulled his bottom lip to show everyone his wound.

"But you kissed me again!" Irene shrieked.

"Cause you keep on bitching about me stealing a kiss so I was just returning it." He rolled his eyes and hoseok came back from the kitchen handing jin an ice pack.

"I have a long-term boyfriend!" Irene's face is red. She's livid. Pretty sure she felt like she cheated that's why she's bursting.

"No one asked!"

"I just wanted your apology!"

"I did say sorry as a reflex!"

"It wasn't sincere!"

"Do you want me to kneel then? cause I'm pretty sure the fault wasn't one sided. I collided with you and you collided with me and you were basically on top of me." Irene squealed in anger and raised both of her hands, clenching it then walked out.

"Why was she on top of you?" Taehyung asked what I wanted to ask.

"I was in hurry going to the washroom and she was also hurrying out, hence the collision which sent me down the floor and her on top of me, as cliche as it seems, her lips landed on mine but not as cliche as it deemed to be cause it was magical at all! It fucking hurts and my lips bleed!" He ranted, sitting down on the single sofa and crossed his legs.

"We were then woken up by Irene's banging on the washroom door and sound of her angry screams." Jisoo muttered tiredly.

"So do us a favor since you two had a relaxing night, do the honors of preparing breakfast while we snooze." Moonbyul rubbed her eyes, yawning.

"We're taking a power nap too!" The rest piled up to the stares and even hoseok immediately slumped down on the couch. He fell asleep as soon as his back hits the seat making me wonder how much the girls stressed him out knowing how handful they can get.

"Why can't we go back to sleep? Having sex is like one of the most tiring exercise and the pleasure sucks out alot of energy too." I grumbled and taehyung chuckled, pulling me by the waist. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his nape. Before we can kiss though, someone cleared his throat.

"Yes I'm still here. I am so offended my handsome face is being treated as invisible." Wow. The confidence.

"Anyway. You two can go back to bed. I'll cook." He said, standing up, tossing the ice pack on the coffee table

"Really?" I beamed.

"Yes now shoo. I'm amazed your grandparents didn't wake up with all the commotion though."

"They're can be very heavy sleepers when they want to. You don't seem surprised about us." Taehyung smiled at him while still hugging me.

"Have you seen yourself? Both of you just screams we had sex all night long. I've seen far too many of our customers like that." He rolled up his sleeves and maneuvered his way to the kitchen.

"Thanks hyung! I owe you one." Taehyung called out.

Taheyung and I walked hand in hand into our room and I ran up to the bed.

"Tired?" I can only nod. He climbed uo too and I automatically snuggled close to him.

"If you were so into me, Why'd you piss me off so much?" I asked, looking up at him, my chin resting on his chest.

"Cause I could immediately tell it was you but you didn't recognize me." I giggled when he joked to bite my fingers that played on his chin.

"What do you think of hyung?"

"He was... entertaining. He easily gets warmed up to people... except Irene taht is." I chuckled.

"I didn't know she was in a relationship."

"They're highschool sweethearts. They're the school's IT couple. Suho and her. Everyone's rooting for them"

"Why didn't he come with them?"

"He's a year older than us. He's in university already so he's kinda busy." A comfortable silence fell between us and I layed my cheek on his chest.

"I think this is my favorite song." He looked down at me in wonder.

"Your heartbeat." I grinned.

"Do you hear that? It's only beating for you." He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes. The thumping of his heart my lullaby.