Farm 4

This chapter is dedicated to MissJK394, & AMiraculousCat, it's nice to see you guys here. Thank you 💕

•••

"Oww." He glared when I almost kicked him.

"Hold still!" He scolded

"It hurts!" He snorted

"Did you just snort?" I glared at him and he just cocked his brows at me. We're back at the house and he's rotating my foot.

"I gave you the chance to change but you were too stubborn." My jaw dropped

"Well I didn't know what we're gonna do! We could've gone to the market for all I know." I crossed my arms and crossed my legs when he stood up to get something.

"What did you expect to do in a farm? You were already told you'll do farm work." He rolled his eyes and squatted down.

"What? Farmers don't go to the market?" He shook his head and gently lifted my injured foot and pressed something warm on it. A hot compress.

I stared at his profile as he tend on my foot. His long lashes, his perfectly pointed nose, his manly lips, and his sculpted jaw. He looked at me through his lashes and I feel heat creep up from the back of my neck to my cheeks being caught. I looked away.

"Let it rest for a while. It'll be good dinner time. You just need to elevate it and stop walking around." He wrapped the hot compress on my ankle and bandanged it.

"Don't remove this 'til I say so." I stood up with one foot.

"I just told you to rest it." He stood up as well and put his hands on his hips.

"You expect me to stay here alone for who knows how long? No. I will go up to my room and play with my phone, watch movied or better yet, take back the sleep I lost." He smirked

"Who says that's all what you're doing? You're gonna stay there.." he pushed me back to the sofa

"And peel peanuts." He went to the kitchen and handed me a huge bowl of peanuts and an empty bowl to put the skin.

"Excuse me?" I leaned back when he leveled his eyes on me and grinned

"It'll make the job easier. You just do it like this..." he grabbed a nut and peeled it, pinching it.

"Don't crush it." He took a chair, placed a pillow on it and place my foot there.

"Are you being serious right now?!" I glared at the bowl of peanuts on my lap.

"Oh no, I was just joking, that's just really for you to eat... all of it." I scoffed and he chuckled

"Oh great. You understand sarcasm." I clenched my fists. Who cares if he has a face and body like a greek god! He's annoying as hell!

"Hurry up, that's not the only thing you can do while sitting. I'll be back by lunch time." Like hell I would! I put the bowl aside and put my injured foot down and stood up as soon as he left.

I tried to shuffle with one foot but it's difficult, and when I tried to slightly use my sprained ankle, pain shot through it.

I huffed and sat back down, putting my foot back up. I looked at the bowls next to me and I groaned. Might as well do the work than die out of boredom.

I blew on my thumb since it's turning red. Peeling peanut's skin isn't that easy as it looks like, especially if you don't want to break it.

I did the head exercise since my neck is feeling sore from looking down. I sighed and leaned back.

"If only there's TV here then I might've actually liked what I'm doing." I grumbled

"Or I could've watched netflix on my phone! I somehow knew the signal sucks here so I downloaded some of my stuff already." I continued to tall to myself as I skinned the peanuts

"But the idiot hasn't returned my phone! Ugh." I groaned.

"Why am I being punished like thiss? Whyyyyyyy." I yelled at no one.

"Aaaand I'm talking to myself in an old house when I should've been with my friends flirting with some of the hottest boys!" I kicked the air, forgetting my injured ankle causing me to hiss in pain.

"I'll just close my eyes for a bit." I mumbled. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

After a while I felt a weight lifted off my lap, and I felt my body being carried, making me stir on my sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes to see taehyung carrying me up the stairs. I immediately shut my eyes closed, pretending to sleep when he looked down on me.

He opened my bedroom door and gently put me down on bed. I didn't dare open my eyes, hearing his shuffles.

He lifted my injured foot up and place it on top of a pillow. I can feel him checking it as he felt it and twisted it from side to side ever so slowly.

"You fell asleep peeling peanuts. Unbelievable." He chuckled.

"You'll be here for the entire summer, don't think you can escape from the chores." I feel him brush my hair and I had the urge to open my eyes.

"Goodnight, princess." He whispered and I hear my door close.

My hand went up to my heart and I opened my eyes. I looked up to the door where he left and screamed.

"You really think I wouldn't notice you waking up?" He laughed. He was still in my room, leaning against the door.

"I... I just woke up!" I internally groaned

"Uhuh. Keep telling yourself that." My blood is boiling. Why is he like that?! One moment he's making my heart flutter and then he's making my blood boil the next.

"Sweet dreams princess. I'll wake you up for lunch." He chuckled and left.

I squealed from anger and threw a pillow at the door.

"Curse you!" I yelled out, panting.