Farm 30

Hoseok accompanied me to those who were responsible for jennie's attempted assault. What's better punishment for them that to face their parents wrath?

Unlike some parents in the city who tolerates there children's wrong doings, the parents here are more scary than law.

"Taehyung!" Krystal's face lit up when she saw me but I ignored her.

"Oh taehyung and hoseok? What brings you here? Come in." Krystal's mom invited us in.

"We won't take long.." krystal must've sensed what I was about to do

"No no no please tae." She knelt and held my hand but I removed it from her.

"What's going on?" By now, krystal is panicking.

"No dad! Don't listen to him!!" Her mother brought her in while she struggled to get free.

I proceeded to tell her father about everything and he bowed his head in apology, unbelieving his daughter is able to do such thing.

"If you want to talk to the witnesses, they're willing to. Amber is also willing to testify and I believe you know who this belongs to?" I showed him the polaroid. It was the biggest evidence since in our small town, krystal is the only one who owns such gadget.

"We'll get going." I bowed my head and we left. I could hear krystal's pleads from the outside. Her father will surely bald her head but I do not regret it. What they did was unforgivable. Sure, nothing serious happened. But what if jennie's friends didn't show up? I don't even want to imagine what would've happened.

"That's settled then." I nodded. We also went to the others' household.

"Are you going to keep running away from her?" I chuckled and shook my head no.

"It'll be a waste of time. Summer's almost ending..." That girl.

🍀🍀🍀

I fixed myself when I heard hoseok's car park outside.

"Welcome home~" I greeted him and showed him the basket of eggs.

"You got them by yourself?" I smiled widely and nodded. He doesn't have to know I let jisoo scare the chickens away.

"Good job." He kissed my forehead and grabbed the basket out of my hands.

"Hahahah! Jennie, shouldn't it be the other way around?" I scoffed at the laughing hwasa.

"Shut up. I was caught off-guard ok?" I huffed. Today is the day for Operation: Blue Balls.

Taehyung suddenly appeared in front of me and looked at me from head to foot. I was wearing a white off-shoulder dress and flat sandals. He nodded to himself.

"That'll do. Hoseok you know what to do." I let him drag my confused ass out.

"Enjoy!" I hear hoseok call out.

"Where are you taking me?" I finally found my voice after he hoisted me up to hobi and he followed.

"To the sea." He casually replied as he made hobi move. I gasped.

"There's a sea?!" I looked up to him and froze yet again, seeing him smile. Like really smile. Not smirking.

"Are you sick?" I felt his neck and forehead making him laugh.

"Oh my gosh you've gone nuts! You were just gone the whole morning and then you came back like this."

"I am sick." I did a double take

"Then we should head back!" His eyes darted down to me.

"I am sick of running away from you." I squinted my eyes at him. Did he overhear about the operation? I squealed when he accelerated hobi's pace, making me hug him. Like before, I straddled hobi sideways and my legs dangled over to one of his legs.

"Do you wnat to ride him?" He suddenly asked.

"What?" He guided my hands to hobi's reins.

"Just keep it like this..." his hands covered mine as he taught me how to pull the reins.

"Do you trust me?" Shivers ran down my spine as he whispered behind my ear. I nodded and he let go of the rein. I was starting to freak out when I felt his warms hands wrapped around my waist.

"Ok... but I don't know where to go." My heart pounded and my body is hot.

"Just follow the smoke." I looked ahead and see the smoke. I held on to the rein tightly and made hobi run faster. Bubbles of laughter escaped my mouth as I feel the wind caress my skin. I feel taehyung keep my hair and move it to one side.

Taehyung took over again when we almost arrived, I took in the view and gasped.

"Go on." He helped me down and I squealed, running to the shore. I took off my sandals and lut it on one side. The cokd sand slipped through my feet and I giggled. It's not my first time seeing the sea like duh? But it let me radiate the same energy.

Taehyung just stood there and watched me play with the sand as I twirled around. A bonfire has already been set. There's also a small cottage next to where hobi is tied up.

"Why didn't you tell me about this place! It's beautiful!" The skies turned a lovely shade of pink and purple as the sun sets. I closed my eyes and opened my arms, feeling the wind. A smile painted on my lips.

"You are." My hand dropped to the side and my eyes snapped open. I turned my head to taehyung as he looked straight at me, his hands hidden in his pockets and the wind blows, rattling his button up shirt and his hair over to one side. Few top buttons are open so I can see his chest.

"What?" I blinked. I stayed rooted on my spot as he looked down and smiled. My heart did a somersault as he lazily strolled over to me.

"I said... you're beautiful." My breathing hitches and I was suddenly pushed to the water making me squeal from the coldness. His laughter filled the air as he clutched his stomach.

"You jerk!" I stood up and chased after him. I squealed and laughed as he carried me back to the water, bringing himself with me.

🍀

A/N: you guys know what will happen next right? 🤭

P.S. I also already started my 2nd installment for my Heartbeat Series. MoonHope's story titled My Lovely Vet. Prologue and first two chapters are up incase you guys are interested~ here's the link: https://my.w.tt/yElA6DVu5Z 🐾