Farm 67

"Manoban!" We all shut up and turned to jungkook who's marching towards lisa in long strides. We're all gathered outside a suite to get ourselves ready for the wedding. Yes, today's D-day.

"What's with the face jeon?"  she snorted, rolling her eyes. The girls and I looked at each other and shook our heads at them. But what happened next made us all gasp and I can't help but squeal.

"'bout damn time." chaeyoung snickered next to me.

"What are  you all still doing?! Get your hair and make up done! move people! We don't have all the time in the world!" Irene yelled  through her handy megaphone.

"You, flirt later!" she dead ass went in between the two lovebirds and pushed them apart.

"Jennie, if you wanna look best on your wedding, double time!" she pushed us all in in the room where our make up and hair stylist are all ready, shooing jungkook and told him to fix his hair.

We each have people doing our nails on either side, fixing our hair at the back and doing our make up in front.

After our hair and make up, we took a couple of pictures and then I was guided to a different room for my gown.

It was simple and quickest one to make but I find it beautiful. It has a tube top filled with flowers and flowed to the bottom with the flowers spreading throughout.

 It has a tube top filled with flowers and flowed to the bottom with the flowers spreading throughout

The theme of our wedding is purple and pink, a mix of taehyung and my favorite color. My gown is purple with baby pink accents while the girls will be wearing rose pink chiffon cocktail dresses. They're all my maid of honor and I don't care if it's not supposed to be that way. It is my wedding.

The door opened and I immediately teared up seeing my mom pushing grandma on her wheelchair.

"Oh, my baby's getting married!" I chuckled and hugged my mom.

"Thank you for giving me your blessing." I let go and reached my hand out for my grandma. She accepted it and held on it tightly.

"You look lovely sugarplum." I blinked rapidly and looked up to avoid crying and ruining my make up.