Farm 19

This chapter is dedicated to AbrielleAM, taennie4d, chizroxs, kingjennietrash and miniChGu, thanks for the upvotes! 💕

•••

"Good boyy~" I cooed at bambi. And patted his head.

"That's a horse. Not a dog." I rolled my eyes at taehyung, who is on his way to the pigsty

"Shut up and just clean the pig stalls." He scoffed

"Shouldn't you be helping me?" I looked away and busied myself by lining the haystack outside the fence.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" He smirked and I hate it when he smirks!! One more and I will jump on you. Rawr!

My ear twitched. Bitch radar activated and I was right. I glared at the new comer.

"What are you doing in MY turf bitch?"

"Jennie." Taehyung warned.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I was just joking. Bestiee~! Of course I know why you're here. You're visiting your kind right? Go inside." I gave her my sweetest smile as I opened my arms, pointing at the pigsty.

"Don't mind her." Taehyung scoffed and I mocked him, rolling my eyes at him as he assisted bitch stal in.

"May you forget your name and turn into a pig." I muttered, praying to Yubaba.

"Spirited away? Really?" I faked a shock.

"A farmer that knows about the classic anime. Who knew."

"There you go again in looking down on farmers."

"No. Just specifically you." He stepped closer and squinted his eyes on me.

"So you're really looking down on me?" I boredly looked at my nails then to him

"Aren't you the one looking down on me?" I raised a brow, looking up at him because of our height difference.

"I meant figuratively speaking!"

"I was being sarcastic. Should I lend you dictionary?" I grinned seeing his pissed off-face.

"Taehyung-ah~" a sickly sweet voice called out. I glanced to see krystal looking over to us so Inched closer taehyung and run my hand to his chest, up to his shoulder.

"Babe, you're being called." He clicked his tongue and glared at me. I batted my eyes innocently at him.

I gasped when he wrapped an arm around my waste and pulled me closer as he whispered "two can play this game."

I was left stunned and he walked back towards krytsal who was glaring daggers at me.

I stuck my tongue out and flipped my hair, turning my attention back to bambi.. who was nowhere to be seen.

"Bambi?" I looked around the fences to see the other side open. Oh no.

"Bambiii!" I ran ahead but no signs of the foal. My heart thudded to my chest. He's just a baby! Where could he be?

"Bambiii~ here boyy." Err... just let me be ok? I looked around to see where he could have gone to but he's not with the horses.

I calmed myself and went inside the pigsty, discreetly looking at the area. I pinched my nose from the smell. Taehyung was not in sight.

"What are you doing here?" Krystal rasied her chin up to me.

"None of your business bitch." I walk past her and looked around.

"Oh it is mine if it involves you going near taehyung."

"Why? Is he your boyfriend? I think not." I hit a nerve. Ha!

"How sure can you be that there's nothing between us?" She taunted and I looked at her from head to toe, snickering.

I turned aroud since bambi wasn't there but the bitch pulled my hair!

"Get your claws off me if you don't want me to rearrange your face bitch!" I pushed her with a force and she staggered but when we heard footsteps and she fell on her butt and faked a sob. Ugh!

"Krystal!" Taehyung came to her aid, putting down the bucket of water but stood up and faced me with rage.

"Why do you keep doing this?! What did she ever do to you? Can't you take the fact that there's another girl here? Are you that insecure?" The krystal bitch smirked and all I see was red.

"You bitch!!" I tried reaching for her hair but taehyung had caught me by the waist and pushed me, blocking his body over krystal.

"Why is she like this? I-I just asked her if she ne-needs anything." She bawled, clutching to taehyung.

"You hate being here so why don't you just go home to your perfect life in the city? You're nothing but a burden here anyway." My ears rang and I stared at him.

"I hate you." I mumbled and it seemed like he was caught off-guard

"I hate you so much!" I ran out and didn't dare look back. I kept running, I don't know where my feet is taking me but my vision blurred from the tears pooled on my eyes.

I hear a faint cry and I looked towards the woods in the near distance.

"Bambi?" Without hesitation, I ran towards the woods. I didn't mind that it's getting dark out and the clouds are looking gloomy. Threatening rolls of thunder can be heard.

"Bambi? Here horsie horsie~" I sniffed and wiped my tears, following the sound.

I froze when I hear wolf cries. It sounds so near. There are no wolves here right? It's just a dog.

"Bambi?" I went deeper and there I saw bambi.

"Bambi!" I ran up to him and he was laying down.

"Get up boy." I cooed but when he tries to, he just crumbles back down.

"You're injured." He neighed like saying obviously.

"Hey don't get sassy with me. It's your fault going in here. Who told you to come here huh?!" I scolded.

"I'll call for help." I stood up and froze. Similar looking trees lined up and I didn't know which way to go.

"Uh... do you know where I came from?" I looked at bambi who looks like he's raising a brow at me if he can.

"Don't look at me like that! I was just running wih no direction and then I heard you so I just rushed off without thinking." I scoffed. Great. Now I'm talking to a horse.

I felt my pockets for my phone but it's not there. Of course it's not!

"How unlucky can I get? First, I get accused for something I haven't done cause bitch, if I did something that bitch would be crippled already! Second, I was suddenly told by someone I like that I'm a burden! Third, I get stuck in the middle of the woods with an injured foal." Just as I finished ranting off, a huge raindrop fell on my cheeks. One by one then a downpour. Whaddya know? 🙄