Farm 43

This chapter is dedicated to parkli23, Bitchoutmyface, ONCE_A_BLINKING_ARMY & taejennnnn, thanks for the upvotes and comments 😍

🍀🍀🍀

"Ugh. why did I forget the time difference here?" I squinted my eyes as the harsh rays of the that sun greeted me.

"Because you're too busy thinking about that farmer you left." I scoffed at jisoo.

"Don't remind me." I frowned at my phone to still receive nothing from him.

"Jenchuuu~" Jisoo and I snapped our heads to that nickname

"Naseeeulll~" we ran over to nayeon and seulgi. Our friends who had been studying here since high school.

"You guys are finally here!" I giggled when nayeon squished me for  a hug and seulgi did the same.

"My bone is crushed." Jisoo choked and nayeon laughed, letting go of her.

"I'm really sorry but there seems to be a problem of your dorm guys." Seulgi frowned.

"What do you mean? I thought we have a place to stay already?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh yes you do, just right outside the university, however, you'll be in different rooms. The intitution apparently scrambled anything up and we can't move you cause there's no more vacancies." Jisoo looked at each other in worry.

"We did try to fix it but your roommates were already informed about their rooms. You can compromise though asking jennie's roommate to swap with you or vice versa." We both sighed in relief. I don't think there will be a problem with that. As long as my roommate or jisoo's roommate will be ok with it.

"It's fine. You've done enough for us, thank you."

"Aweee. You're always welcome to crash in with us if you'd like." Nayeon held jisoo's hands and swung it.

"No, it's alright. You booked us the one nearest the campus for a reason." They lived far away. They're not attending the same university as us so it means so much they took a hassle to come fetch us and look for a place where jisoo and I can stay.

"It's a mixed complex by the way. The sororities were full to accept more girls. But don't worry. You'll be roomed with the same gender." I smiled and assured them it's alright. Nayeon seems restless about the error they had no control over.

"Hey if comes to worst we can always move." Jisoo pulled on my hand, linking it with hers and I linked mine with seulgi.

"Anyway. Let's get out of here. I'm starving!" I rolled my eyes at her

"I know just the right place to bring you." Nayeon and seulgi helped us with our luggages and in about half an our we arrived at Bon Chon.

"Yayy they have it here! chickin!" Jisoo zoomed away, leaving us all behind.

"Still a chicken maniac I see." Seulgi followed jisoo's back

"Still tolerating her chicken craze I see." I squinted my eyes at nayeon.

"What? Nothing could go wrong with chicken." She shrugged and skipped along.

We were catching up as we ate and they suddenly eyed me.

"So, can we see the lucky guy? Chaeyoung excitedly told us all about it." A pout formed my lips

"Why do you assume it's your guy. It could be mine." Jisoo nudged me and we all stared at her.

"We all know your guy. The day you stop talking about him will be a miracle" seulgi deadpanned.

"ok ok. Sheesh. No need to attack me like that." Jisoo grumbled and continued munching on her basket. Yeah, she ordered a whole basket to herself.

"What's with the frown? Miss him already?" Nayeon snickered and I pouted even more.

"How can I not, when he hasn't contacted me since he dropped me off their airport! I'm worried sick! What if something happened to him? Or the grannies?" I whined rather too loudly making the people look at us.

"From what chaeyoung told us, you're both all over each other so I doubt he won't contact you anytime soon." I exhaled loudly.

"I just hope so." If not, I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably book a ticket flight back home and demand what's going on but I'm also afraid it'll cause a breakup. Am I being too paranoid?

"You're spacing out again." Jisoo snapped a finger in front of my face.

"Cheer up jen. There's a lot of fishes in the sea and I heard some upperclassmen of yours are already gaining popularity. Although they're from different buildings, you'restill staying in one campus." Seulgi wiggled her brows.

"Should we transfer schools?" Nayeon joked.

"What about your mark then?" She immediately scowled

"Stop teasing me with that thug." Seulgi laughed at her glares.

"Ooh, who's this mark?" Jisoo and I leaned in. Tables have turned.

"No one you should know about." She threw another glare at seulgi who just laughed.

"Anyway, maybe you can be in the same subject with that upper classman chu
I heard he's a prodigy, maybe you can now finally move on form that childhood crush of yours." I snorted

"The bitch had the Kim Jiwon court her but she rejected him, you can guess why." nayeon and seulgi gasped in disbelief.

"The kim jiwon? A.k.a bobby?! Are you crazy! I have hots for him all throughout higschool and we're even miles away from each other!" Seulgi's mouth dropped

"You can have him then." I chuckled.

"I wish." Seulgi huffeda and I yawned.

"Looks like you need rest. Are you done chu?" Jisoo grinned and patted her stomach.

"Let's go then."

"Call us if you need anything ok?" We nodded

"We'll try and come visit often during the weekends." I shook my head.

"We'll do the same. But we'd understand if you guys are busy. This isn't high school anymore afterall."

"Tell me about it. I can already feel my stress coming up." We hugged and waved goodbye to them.

Jisoo and I got out keys from the front desk then she did a double take on jisoo.

"You're a girl?" She asked, dumbfounded.

"No. These are fake." Jisoo motioned to her boobs.

"Hey. Respect the flat chested girls chu." I chuckled. The receptionist blinked and hesitantly handed jisoo the keys.

"Uhmmm.. enjoy your stay?" She smiled awkwardly.

Jisoo and I looked at each other, confused at her reaction. We shrugged it off and got in the elevator.

"We're both on the fourth floor. I'm at room 405" jisoo said, peeking at my paper.

"I'm at 410. We're in both ends." I uttered just as the elevator opened.

We separated ways, she went to the left and I went to the right. I stopped on my tracks when I saw a guy outside my door. He was wearing an orange hoodie and black pants. Tae?