Farm 49

This chapter is dedicated to redlauve, Yamete_OneeSama, Taetae_eats_Kookies, and zindanto thanks for the upvotes and comments 💕

🍀🍀🍀

I was turning into a corner when I stopped. Why am I running away? That is such a loser thing to do. And jennie kim ain't no loser!

I raised my head up and pivoted once more. I'm the present and that's my man! She was stupid to let him go, hell like I'll do the same.

I can see them and taehyung bowed to her and was going to turn his back from her, probably to look for me but the bitch held his hand.

"—meet up later?" Was the only thing I heard as I neared them

"Why would my boyfriend meet up with you?!" I ssetheded, pulling taehyung behind my back. She was startled and looked at me.

"Jennie." I hear taehyung call.

"Shut up I'm going to give you a piece of my mind later." I growled and he actually jumped back a bit. That's right. Be scared. I hear a laugh and I snapped my head back to dahyun. Did she just laugh?

"You must be jennie! I'm sorry I didn't see you earlier." Her perkiness is annoying me.

"Of course you haven't! You're too busy ogling at my boyfriend!" Taehyung held my arms to stop me from advancing but I shook his hands off. I'm livid!

"I swear I didn't mean to. I was just surprised to see him. Where did you go though?" She was still smiling. Is she mocking me?!

"I was looking for something to fry a bitch." I spat

"Jennie!" Taehyung scolded and I scoffed.

"What?! You're siding with her now?!" I can't help but yell at him. Gosh my mood swings today is like a tornado! I was sad, happy and now pissed.

"It's ok tae!" Dahyun giggled.

"Her reaction is understandable." I raised my brow at her and she chuckled.

"Don't get me wrong jennie, it must've looked bad for you if you knew our history together. You're still an idiot when it comes to girls huh?" Dahyun rolled her eyes at taehyung who scratched his head. I crossing my arms and glaring at her.

"You finally came back to the farm huh?" she grinned and my brows furrowed.

"You know, even if we were five years together I don't think you can count it as a relationship." She giggled and looped her arms around me. To say I was flabbergasted would be an understatement.

"You see all throughout our relationship as you call it, he's been talking about a certain girl nonstop. Like a day wouldn't be over without him mentioning you." Wait. I just can't unbitch!

"I'm glad you kept your promise tae." She smiled at him sweetly.

"Eyes here princess!" I snapped and she chuckled.

"Kim Dahyun!" A girl shrieked and glared at me.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Dahyun chuckled and removed her arms from me.

"Babe chill." She rolled her eyes. Ok what? I hear taehyung snicker as he pulled me by the waist.

"You remember taehyung?" Dahyun motioned to the new girl. What? Is she taehyung's girl too?

"Oh my gosh. THE Kim Taehyung?! What are you doing here?" She squealed and was about to hug him when I stopped her. My hands on her chest.

"Hi. Girlfriend here." She looked at me and then gasped

"No way! Jennie?!" She squealed againn holding my hands like she's seeing a celebrity.

"Did I have an amnesia during childhood or something?" I whispered to taehyung in alarm. He laughed and kissed the side of my head.

"Yes sana. This is jennie."

"Heol! Daebakk! Taehyung was such a huge help in our relationship. Tell us anything and we'll do it!" I blinked

"Ok what?" I am so confused.

"It's kind of a long story sooo. Care for a snack?" And so I found myself sitting next to taehyung is a cafe adn the girls told me everything.

"But you told me you broke up with her cause she moved here?" I turned to taehyung in confusion.

"It wasn't really a lie. We did officially break up because of it." He raised his hands up. I grabbed my milk shake and slurped it in one go.

"I am fucking confused! So you didn't really become a couple?"

"We did. Like for a year. I was wondering why it didn't bother me he kept on talking about other girls and I kept on asking him about your appearance but then you were still a kid when you meet so that was funny and then I met sana." Dahyun turned to the other girl and smiled lovingly at her.

"We were playing with friends. You know? Minutes to heaven? So yeah, we made out and that was our wake up call. We like each other and we told taehyung but we can't really be out to the public cause you know how it is in our country and so taehyung helped us by continuing to be my boyfriend when we're not really together."

"Then how about your conversation earlier? The whole Oh my gosh I can't believe it. When you said you'll come and find me back then, I thought it was just spur of the moment." I mimicked.

"Cause I didn't believe him when he said he'll come and find me when he visits new york someday and he did find me." Dahyun chuckled

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!" I smacked taehyung's arms and even curled my hands to a fist to make it hurt more. This idiot!

"Oww." He pouted

"Aish!" I raised my fist and he cowered.

"I'm sorry ok? I was just shocked to see her and you ran too" I huffed and put down my fist

"Besides, I made a promise! See how trusted I can be?" He grinned cheekily.

"I was this close to sending her to the hospital earlier!" I yelled.

"Nice. I vote for her tae. Let her go and I'll introduce her to someone else." Dahyun.

"She and jaebum would look good right?" Sana giggled and taehyung scoffed.

"Hello. Boyfriend here! And can you see? We already promised to marry each other so shut up with your pairing!" Taehyung glared at the two.

We finished our desserts and I had a great time with them. My feelings were like roller coaster.

"Call us if you break up." Sana winked at me.

"And you're not invited to our wedding." Taehyung deadpanned. I waved goodbye and the two walked hand in hand.

"Oh look at you with your gummy smile." He grumbled.

"What? They're fun." I giggled.

"And you were close to killing dahyun earlier." He scoffed.

"That's partly your fault." I rolled my eyesn walking ahead of him.

"Psh. You're wearing my ring woman! Don't you dare take it off." He caught up to me and held my hand tightly, mumbling about deleting dahyun and sana's number from my contacts.

I laughed and leaned my head on his arm as we walked towards the bsuy streets of the City that never sleeps.