Farm 57

"What?" Grandma has been staring at me with a smile on her face. She was teaching me how to make egg pies teahyung loved.

"You are just like your mom." She chuckled

"Me? Mom? I don't have a different mom don't I?" She laughed.

"Oh, your mom was more of a handful than you think." I smiled.

"There was one time when she would go back and forth from here to there since she had work and since you're still a baby she leaves you with your father here and one day she rode the wrong bus, instead of going to the airport, she rode the ones going further up to the mountains so your father had to chase the bus on his bicycle and she got off crying." I laughed at that.

"So that's why she said she hates public transportation." We both laughed.

"Thank you grandma." I sincerely said from the bottom of my heart.

"No problem. You're my favorite grandchild." I scoffed

"I'm your only grandchild!" My mom was an only child and I am too.

"Taehyung and your friends are too."

"I mean by blood grandma." I deadpanned and she chuckled.

"This one's delicious." We both turned to chaeng who just finished eating a piece.

"You say that every time."

"Cause it's delicious every time. Try to make it yucky then." She rolled her eyes as moon byul strolled in with lisa.

"You ate it all? You didn't leave anything for me?" Lisa looked at chaeyoung in disbelief.

"I told you to trust me anything but food." Chaeng shrugged

"Why don't you go and take one to your pregnant friend." Grandma told lisa, handing her two slices of pie

"Pregnant? What pregnant? Psh no one's pregnant." My voice turning high-pitched as I said every word.

"Oh I'm pregnant!" We all snapped our heads to chaeyoung

"See, food baby." She grinned, rubbing her bloated stomach

"I know it's been a long time for me but I know a baby bump when I see one." Irene's already on her fourth month afterall and it's slowly showing that's why she's wearing dresses and baggy clothes.

"Grandma you cannot tell the guys about the pregnancy." We were startled to hear something drop and turned to see nothing there.

"You do know her stomach's going to get bigger than that?" We nodded

"Yeah, that's why instead of going to actual classes in her second year, she'll be taking online ones."

"Huh. Guess technology isn't all that bad. Can you finish here?"

"Yes grandma, go and take a rest." I smiled and she kissed my temple and hugged the girls as she left for her room.

"Manoban!" We hear a faint yell

"Your loverboy's calling you lisa." Chaeyoung giggled

"In here jeon!" She yelled back before turning to chaeyoung

"You're just jealous you don't have a guy." She stuck her tongue out. Not denying.

"I have food. I'm good." I chuckled. Typical chaeyoung.

"Did someone say food?" Jisoo asked popping up. Here comes another foodie.

"Who says you're not perfect for your family business? You're good with food." I told jisoo. Their family's known for being the best event organizer and they do the catering too.

"Uhuh. I'm good with eating food. Not making them, that's why I'm not worried about my niece or nephew or both—

"I told you I'm not gonna have twins." Irene huffed

"I'm just saying you're good at it hence why you're the successor." Jisoo shrugged, grabbing a piece of pie

"Ew what's that smell?" Irene scrunched up her nose.

"Egg pie?" Jisoo shoved a piece in front of her face.

"Oh that smells good." She grabbed jisoo's piece and grabbed another from the table and ate it both simultaneously on either side of her hands.

"What? I'm eating for two!" She grumbled as we gave her a judging look.

"Or three!" Jisoo loves the idea of Irene having twins to which the latter glared at.

"Aren't you all supposed to be outside guarding your men when they're being surrounded by drooling girls?" We all looked at hwasa who just came back in

"What?"

"Taehyung dragged the rest of the guys to do work with him and they're gathering quite a crowd, I didn't know where those girls came from.

"Well jungkook will just be sitting on his wheelchair, what can he do?" Lisa snickered

"I don't know, ride a horse topless?" Lisa straightened up

"Yah jeon! Want to break your other leg?!" We hear her yell, walking out

"As if yoongi will do any work." Jisoo just relaxed when Irene came out looking flushed.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked in worry

"Yeah I'm fi—" I yelped and quickly caught her before she collapsed to the ground.

"Joohyun!" Jisoo yelled

"Let's bring her to the clinic, come on!" Wow that was a fast reaction, byuk was already in her car and jisoo and I carried Irene

"We'll catch up." We all hurried to the clinic and it's close.

"Jennie, why don't you go check the back door?" I nodded and hurried to the back but there's no back door. I ran back to find out they left me. I blinked when I saw bambi.

"Hey boy, do you know where they went?" He neighed and I eyed the saddle.

"Steady, don't you dare make me fall or I'll cook you." I warned. I gulped and got on fine.

"Woah! Aaaaaaah!" I screamed my lungs out and leaned down clutching to his reigns tightly and closed my eyes when he bolted straight. I'm gonna die I'm gonna die I'm gonna dieeee!

"Slow down! I promise not to cook you or any of your barn friends! I'm going back to being vegan!" I yelled, still closing my eyes shut.

I only opened them when he slowed down and I hear a sound of the piano accompanied by a violin and chaeyoung's distinct voice softly singing Can't Help Falling In Love.

I hesitantly straightened up and jumped a bit when hobi the vet appeared and offered me a hand, smiling. What's going on?