Farm 45

This chapter is dedicated to Jentaecci, ArmyxOnceDuo, marcellaluna, and dimwittyKim thanks for the upvotes and comments 💞

🍀🍀🍀

I woke up at the sound of jisoo's squeals and pounding on my door. I groggily opened it and she rushed in with her wet hair messily wrapped in her towel. I blinked and slowly closed the door.

"Okayyy... did you come all the way here looking like that?" She was only wearing her a lacey black bra and boxer shorts.

"Omg omg omg omg." She didn't answer me and she kept pacing back and forth, fanning her face with her hand.

"Jisoo! Snap out of it." I grabbed her shoulders and shook her awake. She froze and stared at me.

"What happened?" She took in a deep breath

"I was taking a shower and got out looking like this cause you know me and then my roommate was there all in his half naked glory drinking water and guess who it is it is min fucking yoongi yes the one I've been in love with since fourth grade and I kind of chickened out oh my gosh the chickens are punishing me!!" She said all in one breath.

"Gee. Why don't you audition to be a rapper." I rolled my eyes

"He was in his boxers! Aaaaaaaah!" She squealed, jumping into my bed and rolled over, her towel magically stayed put.

"Ok wait! The yoongi is your roommate? But he's a guy." She sat up, panting.

"I know right? Apparently they thought I'm a guy jisoo... thank you parents for my name! I love my name! How beautiful is my name? As beautiful as me! Imagine the horror if my parents interchanged my name with irenes."

"You'd be joohyun." She blinked at me. Did she forgot Irene is just her twin's made up english name?

"Ok, I'll just go back now and act cool. Byeee." She left before I can even process anything.

"And oh" she popped her head back in.

"There's no way in hell I'll swap with your roommate. I've been wiating for this moment like idk 12 years? Ugh. I hate math. You do the counting." I just stared at my door, unblinking.

"What the fuck just happened?" I muttered to myself and shook my head. I must be dreaming. I slumped back ti my bed, face first.

My phone beeped and I lazily grabbed my phone to check it. Oh it's just from mon amour. I tossed my phone and closed my eyes. Wait wtf?!

"Owww!" I groaned when I fell out of bed and quickly crawled to the other bed where I tossed my phone.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to come see you off, something came up in the farm. I miss you. I cried as I stared at my phone longinly

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FOR YOU TO MISS ME? DO I KNOW YOU? was my reply. What? I'm angry. No reply again. Am I really dreaming?

I grabbed my keys and ran out of the room and sprinted towards jisoo's room.

"Jisooo! Open the door." A guy with a skin so white opened it, he looks like a cat. I had the urge to pet him but his poker face was intimidating.

"You know her?" He pointed at jisoo who hurried over

"What? No. I don't know her. Do you?" She feigned ignorance. She widened her eyes at me like giving me a signal and threw him a confused look when he looked at her. She's now wearing a shirt.

"You called her name didn't you?" He asked. Jisoo quickly typed in her phone when he truned to me and pointed at it. I feel my phone vibrate and I peeked.

Don't you dare tell him we know each other! He's planning to kick me out.

"What? I'm looking for jisoo. I'm asking for that jerk. I know you're in there! Show yourself you jerk!!" I screamed and jisoo silently applauded but quickly put her hands on her hips when the guy who I believe is yoongi turned to her again

"Excuse me miss but I'm the only jisoo around here. You must have the wrong room." She smiled. This bitch.

"You're not hiding him are you?!" I can't just take that answer. It'll blow the cover.

"What? No." The bitch sneakily snaked her arms around the clueless pianist who was startled at her touch.

"Now can you please go. You're kind of disturbing us. Right sugar?" She whispered something on his ear and I looked at yoongi to silently offer a prayer for him. Poor guy.

"Ah, yes. Try the next room." His face is still blank though. I don't see any changes in his expressions. Maybe jisoo's the one going to have a hard time than she already had after pinning on him for most of her life.

My phone rang and I answered it quickly, walking away

"Yah jisoo! You think you're so smart hiding from me and giving me wrong info of your room with the same name as yours?! Ha! You can't hide forever you jerk!"

"What did jisoo do to you?" A deep voice chuckled and my breathing hitched

"Oh so now you call me?!" I huffed and quickly walked back to my room.

"I'm really sorry. I swear I have a good reason for it." I chewed on my inner cheeks. I put my keys in my noticed it's already open.

"Whatever. I'm hanging up. I think my roommate is here and guess what? He's a hunk. Maybe I'll date him instead!" I ended the call before he can utter another word.

I calmed myself before coming in. I need to make a good impression cause she'll be my roommate now since jisoo won't swap with her anymore.

"Hi you must be taeyeon?" I smiled as I went in but my eyes widened when I saw who it was sitting cooly on my bed.

"So you'll date me?" He grinned, showing me his boxy smile.