Farm 33

This chapter is dedicated to fluffynini, leejinho1996, HeemaMonikaMalla, KkkkLlll7 and datduckocean thank you for your upvotes and comments~

🍀🍀🍀

I woke up at the sound of the waves crashing to the shoreline. A hand snaked around my waist and I turned to see taehyung.

"Thank God it wasn't a dream!" I sighed in relief seeing my art work on his neck.

"You dream of me like this?" One of his brows shot up. An amused grin coming to his lips.

"When my eyes are open but when I'm asleep no." He laughed and I grinned but then I remembered that one time.

"Wait no, I actually dreamt of you kissing me once. It was just a peck though.." held my chin and raised it so I'd meet his eyes.

"That wasn't a dream." He smiled, his thumb brushing on my bottom lip. My brows furrowed in confusion and I gasped.

"I knew it! I knew you had the hots for me as I have for you!" I sat up excitedly.

"I was pretty sure I just told you last night I've been infatuated with you since we were kids?"

"Which part?" He scoffed.

"Piggy? Ring a bell?"

"Oh right..." he squinted his eyes on me and propped an elbow to support his weight as he lay sideways, facing me.

"Were you not listening?" I was. But I was too distracted.

"I did. Just forgot about the part that you were talking about the reason why you're here in the farm."

"You just want me for my body." He dramatically crossed his free arm to his chest.

"I thought that was clear with you?" He pulled me to his arms and wrapped it around me.

"Fair enough. I only want you for yours." I gasped and playfully hit his chest.

"I will eat and eat alot until I grow fat."

"So? Fat, round, whatever, it's still your body." I giggled, snuggling closer to him.

"Finally! I can eat without inhibitions!" I cheered.

"You're supposed to live that way you know since you can afford it." He mumbled through my hair, his hands caressing my head

"True but I want to take care of my body. I don't really have fast metabolism as chaeyoung. I don't know where she put her food with that body of hers."

"Well, whatever body shape you have, I still want your body."

"Was it supposed to be romantic?" I looked up to him.

"No. It meant to offend you." He looked down and chuckled, pecking my nose.

"Oh joy. I feel the love." He laughed and dipped down to give me a kiss. I whimpered when he let go.

"As much as I want to stay here like this. I have a job to do." He kissed my forehead and stand up from bed making me whine.

"Get up already." He pulled me by my hands and laughed at my frowning face.

"Really? Not another round?" I cheekily grinned and unbottoned what's left of his button up shirt when I ripped it apart last night. He must've dressed me when I was asleep.

I felt excited when he bent down and put his face inches against mine. I closed my eyes and waited.

I felt him kiss my cheeks then to my jaw, going down to my neck while his hands worked with the remaining buttons and took his shirt off, leaving me in my underwear. I sighed breathlessly as he licked my earlobe and I craned my neck to give him more access.

"Now change."  He whispered then laughed, moving away,  draping my dress over my head as he put on the shirt he took off from me.

"Aiishh" I angrily snatched the dress from my head and glared at him as he jump and down to settle his jeans.

"Stop pouting already." He chuckled, leaning in to give me a quick peck, and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes but complied while grumbling. He should be thankful he looked adorable.

"It's just the crack of dawn. I don't understand why we need to hurry." I muttered under my breath as he untied hobi.

"Cause the other hobi might be tortured by your friends already and besides, jin hyung will be dropping by later." I raised a brow.

"Who?"

"Jin hyung. He's three years older than hoseok and I. They own chain of hotels in Seoul. He's the only heir. He's checking the area for his first project but he's busy so he really can't stay for the remaining days of the summer." Right. Summer's ending...

Taehyung hoisted me up and we left the cottage. The bonfire must've been out from the rain.

"What's troubling you?" I pulled away from my trance and looked up to taehyung. He let hobi take his own pace as we travel home.

Instead of answering, I rest my head on his chest, closed my eyes and smiled, feeling the wind blow softly and the sound of his heartbeat filled my ears along with the calm crashing of the waves then he started to hum the song he wrote for me.

"What's the title again?"

"Scenery." I nodded and snuggled closer as I listen to him sing.

"Tae." I called out after a while.

"Hmm?"

"I'm going to the states." I felt him stiffen beneath me and I sighed, pulling away.

"When I learned you were studying in Seoul University, I thought of going there too but I realized I just can't pass on the op—" he held my chin and kissed me. I melted against his touch and gave in.

"I'm not stopping you from reaching your dreams. Let's just enjoy the rest of the summer." I scoffed

"Your definition of enjoying the summer is different from mine. I want us to stay in bed yet you want to work." He laughed.

"I need to wrap everything faster so I can spend more time with you."

"Let's hurry then. I'll help you and have my bitches help too." I grabbed on the reins and made hobi run.