Farm 62

This chapter is dedicated to deinaoero, thanks for the upvotes 💕

🍀🍀🍀

Taehyung got very busy with his internship and me with my upcoming one. I was busy applying to other places. I didn't want to depend on mino's offer and I was having second thoughts of going.

Third year schedule was chill but we were drowned with the activities. Taehyung got busier too with the final hours of his internship especially that it's his last year and he'll be graduating soon. Chaeyoung visited us prior her cruise ship internship. They'll be going around Europe. Lucky bitch.

I was on my way back to our condo when I saw taehyung laughing with a girl outside the building and she clearly has a thing for tae. They look comfortable around each other and touchy too. My eyes zeroed on her hand slapping taehyung's biceps playfully.

"Mon amour~" I purred, going near them and snaked my hands on his arm.

"Sooyoung, this is jennie. Jennie, this is sooyoung." I frowned when he didn't say I'm his girlfriend. It should be jennie, my girlfriend.

"You can call me joy." She offered her hand to me and I just stared at it. She chuckled and retrieved her hand.

"I'll go ahead tae." She smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Bye jennie." She smiled at me too and I just gave her a nod.

"What was that?" Taehyung asked through gritted teeth when we got in the elevator.

"That was me being me." I rolled my eyes and removed my hands from his arm.

"You were being rude."

"Oh I'm sorry, did I offend your side chick?" He scowled.

"So you can be friends with a guy but I can't with a girl?" He mocked, walking out when the elevator dinged open.

"You knew mino! You knew him before we even became friends as you see him in the campus! That bitch I don't!" We're yet again, yelling at one another.

"The only one being a bitch between you two is you." My jaw dropped and I felt my eyes sting

"You're choosing her over me now?!" I screeched.

"What's there to choose? I'm just stating a fact!" We were both startled when yoongi slammed the piano keys and turned to glare at us.

We both gulped and inched towards our room. Silence followed and it was suffocating. I dropped my things and went inside the washroom.

I splashed water on my face and stared myself on the mirror. I heard my ringtone and I went out to get it and taehyung went in the washroom.

"Hello."

"Bonjour." It was mino.

"Hey! What's up?" I wiped my face with a towel and sat on the bed.

"Ready to fly to paris next semester?" I gasped

"Shut up!" I squealed.

"You got accepted." I thanked him with a huge smile on my face but faltered when my eyes caught sight of taehyung and I's framed picture on our bed side table. We were so happy back then.

"Mino?" He silently asked. Water running down his abs. Not fair!

"Yes. He called to say I got accepted." I calmly answered.

"Congratulations." He said in a sarcastic tone and quickly got dressed. My brows furrowed.

"Where are you going?"